Taking back kingdom

After the discussion, they go back to their own kingdom. Shirayuki kingdom name was WindDigroo Kingdom. Fuyumi kingdom name BrightSight Kingdom. Hanabi kingdom name was FaryNight kingdom. Misaki kingdom was FireAsh kingdom. Hinata kingdom was IceMary kingdom. Nanami kingdom was Moors kingdom. Hikari kingdom name FlowersYouth kingdom. Kansaki kingdom name WaterBlue kingdom and Rumiya kingdom was FairyGlitter kingdom.
            These kingdomd were the most powerful places in the world. Each princesses have their own animals like Shirayuki were wolves,Fuyumi was Pandas,Hanabi were Elephants.
           Misaki were lions,Hinata were eagles and Nanami were tigers.Hikari were giant butterfly. Kansaki were Sharks and Rumiya were owl.
         Sometimes, the princesses met each other at their kingdom. Well, they not a princess anymore. Now,they've been calling a Magical Warriors. At each kingdom, they have a mystical creatures with an elemental powers same as the kingdom. When they boring, they play with the creatures.
        One day, the Magical Warriors met the BlackWing gang. They decided to take back the Seashore Kingdom but the BlackWing gang refused. Shirayuki started to get angry. Hinata said "hey! This is our kingdom! Its not yours to take it from us! Who do you think you are?!!" "This not your kingdom anymore." Said Kirito.
        "Well,well. So this mean war,eh?"said Akashi. "No its not a war,"said Rumiya. "it will never be",said Fuyumi. Hanabi has an ideas. "What about we play a games?the winner will get this kingdom,"said Hanabi."what games?," ask Takao. "We will play sports!" Said Nanami.
"So,what's sports we're gonna play,huh?ask Sugawara. they decided to play hockey,football,netball,volleyball,badminton and wall climbing. They went back to their kingdom and practice.
            After 2 weeks, the Magical Warriors go to Seashore kingdom. They started the game. Hockey game win by the Magical Warriors. Football game win by BlackWing gang. Netball win by Magical Warriors because Shirayuki were taller than others. Volleyball has no winner because their score were the same. Badminton were played by Akashi and Shirayuki. The winner were BlackWing gang.
           Wall climbing winner was no one because Takao fall from the wall and injured. So tthe winner was BlackWing gang since they have a higher score. "Hahahaha! this kingdom ours now!", said Daichi. "Well, we lose dowh",said Fuyumi. "gah!!!Why did he fall?! This may be one of their tricks to win!they know I climb faster than that nerd!",said Nanami. "Well, it may be. but we should respect the fate. We can't change anything now",said Hikari. "Oh no,we can. Hei Kirito,is this one of your tricks to win? You want Takao to fall since you send the weakest and nerd guy to climb wall, eh? So this is the way you want it to be.",said Shirayuki. "Of course not. Takao were the only one who not playing yet. So I send him to climb the wall.", said Kirito. "You already have a plan to win this. Everyone in your group have a position already. We dont have position. We just practice the way we are. You guys are cheating!",said Hinata. "Tch... You just can't accept fate.",said Akashi. They started to fight. "STOP IT!!!", yell Rumiya. "Why are you guys fighting about this thing?!!girls we have our own kingdom! We have everything! We doesn't have to share. We visit and we are teammates and siblings. We can't fight. Can't you see?! This kingdom rules by them. They have to share it together. So there's no king. But we are alone. We are the queen at our own kingdom. We have warriors and guardians to protect our kingdom. They doesn't have anything. They have no warriors, no guardians and they only have a villagers that live from war. The villagers scared of them. Were not. Our creatures are our friends. Thats the difference! Why we have to fight about it?! Said Rumiya.
"Its our kingdom Rumiya. We have to get it Back", said Fuyumi. "I think Rumiya's right. We shouldn't fight. Let's just go home", said Shirayuki.
         Everyone agreed. "Remember Kirito, take care of this kingdom. Make it bigger and lively or I will definitely kill you",said Hikari. "Hmm...I shouldn't said that to Shirayuki",said Akashi. "Wowww.... Akashi in love with Shirayuki", said Daichi. "W-what are you saying bastard?! I-im not!", Akashi embarrassed.
         "I feel sorry for Sugawara",said Nanami. "Why? What are feel sorry for?", ask Hikari."I almost kill him with my tiger appearanced",said Nanami.

To be continued....