Queen of Light

After the games, the Magical Warrior go back to their kingdom.
        "Hey Kirito, are you sure about what Hikari just said?,"ask Tetsuya.
"Wow its the first time you asking question at me. Thats surprising,"said Kirito. "I've been thinking about the same thing,"said Akashi.
         "Why the hell are you guys asking me?!! I dont even know now!,"yell Kirito. Nanami been thinking to meet Shirayuki and Hinata. She turned into a eagle and fly to the WindDigroo. After a minutes, Nanami turned herself into half eagle and bring Shirayuki to IceMary kingdom. "What do you want to talk about? Ask Hinata and Shirayuki.
         "Well uh, I was thinking about the games we played,"said Nanami. "What about the games? Ask Shirayuki. "Well I think they weren't cheating," said Nanami. "What?!! Hey, they really cheating okay?! They kick me when we played football so I will not played the games!,"said Hinata.
         "If they're cheating, why are they still lose in the games?," ask Nanami. "I dont know,"said Shirayuki. They made plan. "What about if we take Fuyumi and others to the Aerobia? let's meet The Queen of Light and ask for help?,"said Shirayuki. "What help we're gonna ask her?,"ask Hinata.
        "We ask something like taking back our kingdom?,"said Nanami. Nanami turned into a big Phoenix bird and she fly everyone to the Aerobia. "We're here,"said Shirayuki. A magical clouds bring them to meet The Queen of Light. "Yes, darling what can I do for you?," ask The Queen. "Actually we came here to ask for your help. We have a big problem," said Rumiya. "I dont give a damn about your problem. But I have something that I can give you. Its a magical necklace that suitable for you and your power. Shirayuki shape was heart, Fuyumi shape was a sun, Hanabi shape was a lightning, Misaki shape was a fire, Hinata shape was a snowflakes, Nanami shape was a moon since your power is darkness, Hikari shape was a flower, Kansaki shape was a wave and Rumiya shape was an apple since you like to eat apples. you can wish anything you need and this necklace will give or help you with only for three times. After three times,you can keep the necklace,"said The Queen.
           "Thank you your majesty. We will appreciate it,"said Misaki.
Nanami bring all of them back to their own kingdom.
         "Kirito,do we have to fight with them again? I dont want to because I'm tired of this. Its been 20 years already. Move on,"said Daichi. Kirito wants to have a battle with the Magical Warriors. Magical Warriors doesn't want to battle because they have something important to do like protecting their own kingdom. They can't battle now.
       "Plus I want to meet Shirayuki you know," said Akashi. "Hohoho.... Looks like someone in love,"said Miyamoto. "w-what?! Of course not! I want to discuss about the Qiyoside Island that we're going to go.Just us both. I want to show her something," said Akashi. "Hoh, they're going on a date!,"said Kirito. "Hey!N-no t-thats not it!," said Akashi(//・_・//).
       Akashi went to WindDigroo kingdom and meet Shirayuki. "So,what do you want?,"ask Shirayuki. "I want you to come with me to Qiyoside Island," said Akashi. "Why there?,"ask Shirayuki. "I want to show you something there. There was the most powerful gang name Pestelope Gang. They really powerful. They took something important from us. They take our friend name DameBot. He's just a robot. But he really helpful. So I want you to help us since you can turn into an invisible girl,"said Akashi.
         "Okay, I come with you. So, when are we going to go there?,"ask Shirayuki. "Next week." said Akashi.