How You Meet-Part Two

Začít od začátku

    "Nothing." #2 answered this time.

     You turn to the guy behind you, eyes still on the two idiots. "Is this true?" You asked the man, "Did they take anything of yours."

    The man hesitated but nodded once.

     "Hand it over, come on, let's go." You held one hand out.

     The wannabes gave his wallet to you and ran away. You smiled, putting the gun back in your purse and handing him the wallet. You looked like a sweet person again, no more threatening nature.

    "Th-thank you so much." The man said to you.

    "No problem. I don't carry this purse for nothing. We live in LA. I expect things to happen. I just like to help." You responded, smiling.

    "That... was amazing. You're like a superhero." He laughed.

    You laughed back. "So, now that I got your wallet back, do you think I could get your name?"

     "It's Tristan. What's yours?" The man replied.

    "Oh, me? I'm Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex:

     You were on your way to your favorite coffee shop. It wasn't anything like Starbucks or Tim Horton. It was a small, family owned coffee shop, and it always made you feel so at home. It had a library in it as well. You loved to read, so on the weekends, you spent hours in there reading all their books and ordering coffee after coffee and pastry after pastry. All the workers knew me by first name.

    Except, when today, one didn't.

    You were wearing a deep, pastel pink, crop top tank with buttons up the middle. You also had on some light blue jean shorts with an off-white, patterned, see through cover on. Your hair was down in loose waves and you had on a white flower crown. To top it off, you had on a pair of cute, white sandals, and some natural-looking makeup. You were feeling super cute.

    You walked into the coffee shop and saw something shocking. For one, there were a bunch of people in the coffee shop. A bunch being like 15, but it's a small coffee shop. Usually no more than 3-5 people are here at a time. You then noticed that they were mostly girls. You walked up to the counter to order your favorite coffee, when you suddenly realized why all these girls were here. You were met with a worker you had never seen here before, but if we're being honest, he was the most beautiful guy you had ever seen in your entire life.

     He had beautiful sandy brown hair, styled perfectly, with the most heartwarming pair of gray-blue eyes you had ever seen. He had a perfect jawline, and a smile that could strike you dead in your place. He fit the uniform very well. It suddenly made sense that a bunch of randos would come to this coffee shop to see a boy that could simultaneously strike you dead and give you life. No one was perfect, but he was the closest to perfect guy, no, the closest to perfect person you had ever seen in your entire life. You were practically melting.

    You got all the way up to the counter, and noticed his name tag said Alex. Cute name for a cute guy. You thought.

    "Hi." You said, smiling big, force of habit. However, he smiled back just as big.

    "Hey there gorgeous. What can I getcha?" Alex asked.

    You turned around, trying to find who he was talking to. There was no one standing in line behind you however. Did this made-in-a-factory-looking guy just call you gorgeous? Of all the girls there? He probably just calls everyone that. You concluded sadly. Alex chuckled.