Karen

"All my love here I go again"

It's been about a week since we told Aubree about the baby. She has been glued to my hip ever since and is constantly asking questions about the baby. We are going back out on the road today to finish up our last set of summer shows then we're taking time off to work on our new album. I know Aubree isn't going to be able to keep the baby secret so we're going to use her to tell everyone. We didn't tell her to keep it a secret, so we're going to see how long it will take her to spill the beans.

It's 6:30 in the morning and Jimi and I are packing up the last of our things. Aubree is still asleep and we're going let her sleep until the last possible minute.

Once the truck was loaded up, I went upstairs to get Aubree dressed and ready to go. I walked into her bedroom and sat down on the side of her bed. She was laying on her stomach and her hair was all over her face. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

"Morning sweetheart, time to wake up" I said softly. She moved a little, but her eyes are still closed.

"Come on baby, we've got to get you up and moving so we can head to the studio" I said and rubbed her back. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning" I said with a smile.

"Come on, let's pick out your clothes" I said and she sat up. We found a pair of navy blue shorts with little white anchors on them and a white t-shirt with lace on the sleeves and back. Then we went to the bathroom and I brushed her hair and pulled it up into a bun.

We went downstairs and Jimi had a bowl of cereal waiting for her and some waffles for me.

"Thanks babe" I said with a smile.

"Anything for my girls" he said.

We ate our breakfast and then headed to meet everyone at Wayne's studio.

"Mommy, how long until the baby comes?" Aubree asked while we were in the car.

"Still six months" I said.

"Uuugghhh still?" she asked upset.

"Yes, still six months" I said with a laugh.

"She's excited" Jimi said and grabbed my hand.

"I know" I said and smiled at him.

We arrived at the studio and loaded up the bus. Aubree and the other girls were running around in the driveway while we got things situated. It's easier to get everything on the bus without the girls running on and off. Jimi wouldn't let me carry any of the suitcases, so basically I was just standing around, keeping an eye on all the girls.

"Everything's on, ready to go?" Jimi asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Aubree, come on. We're leaving!" I called.

All three girls came running to me.

"Let's go get on and you guys can get out the dolls in the back" I said and we all got on the bus. We all got settled. Jimi and I were sitting on the love seat. I had my feet in his lap and was reading a magazine. Phillip, Jimi, and Schlap had Sports Center on and Kimberly and Rebecca were at the table on their laptops.

The girls were in the back playing with their dolls. They are not the quietest girls and you could hear everything they were saying.

"Guys guess what?" Aubree said excitedly.

"What?" Penelopi asked.

"I'm gonna be a big sister!" she yelled. Well, there it was. The bomb has been dropped. Now we wait for everyone else's reactions.