Chapter 2

Hey guys! This is chapter two. Please vote, comment, and enjoy. Love you all.💖💖

{Natsu's p.o.v.}

   I walked out of the classroom thinking. So Lucy is her name? I'm gonna call her Luce. I like the sound of that better. I still can't get over why Luce was nervous when the teacher announced us as partners. She just walked right by me without saying a word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback brought to you by Gray's stripping habit.

"Lucy you are going to be with...." The teacher looked around the classroom as her eyes laid on a certain pinkette.
"Natsu." She smirked.

Flashback end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Still Natsu's p.o.v.}

I'll just ask Levy for her number. They seem so close and all so- "Oh that's it!" I exclaim out loud.
"Could you possibly be any louder flame breath?" Gray rolled his eyes.
"OI! Stop calling me flame breath, Elsa!" I shouted.
"Great, I got the idiot triggered." Gray muttered to himself.
"Can you guys please stop arguing! We are in a library!" Ezra screamed.
"Wait we are in the library? When did that happen?" I asked.
"I guess there really is no brain in there." Gray knocked on my head. "Hellooooo? Anything in there?"
Hmm I must've gotten here when I thought about Luce. I don't know for sure, but I have weird feelings for her. As if I want to know everything about her and talk to her nonstop. I blushed at the thought.
"Hmmm and who is this 'Luce'? Is she your girlfriend?" Ezra said, nudging me.
"And you're so red. I can't believe this idiot got a girlfriend before me." Gray teased.
"She's not my girlfriend! Chill you guys! I met her a little before second period and helped her with her books and stuff. In class, we're partners on some 'getting to know each other better' project. That's it! I swear!" I said.
"Then why are you blushing like crazy, huh?" Ezra asked.
"I....Uh....N-No reason at all! Anyways I got to go catch up to Lucy. I don't even know why I'm in here in the first place." I rushed out before they could say anything. I barely even know her, but I still have this feeling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the end of the day, brought to you by Erza's obsession over outfits

{Lucy's p.o.v.}

I can't believe I'm partnered up with Natsu. He can't go to my house and work on it. No definitely not. Not with everything's that's happened. I shudder with the very thought of it. All of a sudden, I see Levy running towards me for the third time today.
"Th....there...you....a..are." She was obviously out of breath.
"What happened? Your boyfriend chased you again?" I smirked. I loved teasing her with Gajeel. They will be confirmed by next week, if not sooner.
"Lu-chan! For the last time, he's not my boyfriend!" She replied with a little tint of pink in her cheeks.
"Hmm ya sureeee."
"I'm serious Lu. He probably doesn't like me back anyway." Her head drooped.
"Oh come on now. You don't know that for sure so you should hope for the best and expect the least. Don't worry. One of these he will like you."
"I could say the same about you and Natsu."
I immediately blushed and looked away.
"Look, that'll never happen. I get so nervous around him and-"
"Just talk to him. From what I can tell, he's a nice guy. He's even on the basketball team. You should go for it!" Levy said giving me a wink.
"H-he's on th-the basketball team?" I pinched myself to make sure I was dreaming.
"Hmm well that got your attent-"
RING RING RING RING RING
The bell ringed, telling everyone that it's time to go home.
"Well I think you should give Natsu a try Lu. Who knows maybe he'll find out about 'that'. Good luck and bye!" Levy smiled as she left.

   Hmm who knows? Maybe he might change me for the better. I thought as I walked home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. I will try to update as soon as possible cause I know if I don't, a certain person will kill me. Ok bye peeps!💖