"Hey guys!" They said together,"Hey!" Poppy responded and she escaped my grasp to go hugged them, I just looked at them and did a small nod twards them. I look back at my phone, ANOTHER text from Suki. I rolled my eyes at this one

Maybe we could catch a movie? There's a new one at 8! First day of Break! Hehe, I rhymed!

"Another text from Suki?" Chenille asked, I showed them the text. This were their reactions:

Poppy-Wow

Chenille-*shakes head*

Satin-*Rolls eyes*

"So Branch" Satin started,"We thought we should send you on a blind date" I looked up at them and stated,"Uh, no thanks. No offense but I don't really trust you. That last girl you sent me up on a blind date with had al booger collection."

Poppy giggled and the twins said,"That was one time!" I crossed my arms and Poppy said,"The one before was clingy, the before that was crazy, the one before that fell asleep 24/7, the one before that was super shy and wouldn't talk to him, the one before that collected hair samples, the one before that was saying how all he has no feelings, and it's unnatural, the one before that thought you guys wanted to talk and hang out because she already had a boyfriend, the one before that was always sick, the one before that-" She got interrupted,"ENOUGH!" The twins screamed,"You've proven your point" said Satin, then Chenille said,"But this girls different, she's pretty, nice, awesome, outgoing, perfect...."

5 minutes later the bus arrived. I was first, then Poppy, then Satin, and finally Chenille, oh and the other 3.

As we got on the bus, we made our way to the back, we saw Savannah there, in POPPY AND I's spot, again.

POPPY POV

I saw Branch looking at the Savannah and so was Satin Chenille and I, she was in ME AND BRANCHES spot! "Excuse me" I said to her, she looked up,"This seat is reserved for me and Branch." "Savannah get up." Satin said sternly. After about 5 minutes if arguing she finally got up in a huff and stormed off.

When Branch and I finally sat down I asked Satin and Chenille,"Why does she do that?" Stain pulled up her school's rank (Most popular to least, and yes the twins have that) "Savannah Williams. 12 years old. Out of 10,869 people her rank is 9,765. One of Suki's minions. (The lower numbers are better)

"Oh yeah Branch" Chenille started,"We'll be having a sleepover at Poppy's house." "Seriously?" he sighed,"Just keep the noise down, you guys are always so loud." We laughed at him because we knew how much we annoy him.

"So where do I have to go this time?" Branch asked we looked at him in confusion,"For the blind date." "Oh" said Satin,"You guys are going to the movies on the 3rd day of Summer Vaca." Then his phone buzzed again and I saw the text from Suki, again

Hey Branch, soooo, 1st day Summer break, 8, I'll meet you there.

I rolled my eyes then Branch gave me the phone to show to the twins and they rolled their eyes too. "She's too desperate" I said they nodded in agreement.

🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠TIME🕚JUMP🕦🕚🕥🕙🕤🕘🕣🕗🕢🕖🕡🕕

BRANCH POV

I was standing in front of the school with the others.

[A|N There's somethings you guys should know:

1. There's 3 main groups:
Snack Pack: Biggie (William) Smidge Cooper Creek Poppy
and
Popular: Guy Diamond (Diamond or GD) Branch Satin Chenille Poppy
and
Suki's group: Suki Rebecca Carly Suki's minions