Chapter three

A|N Sorry for the wait!

Date: May 29th, Wednesday, 2009
Time: 8:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time zone

Previously

"Yeah" I said,"We agreed." Poppy had the biggest smile on her face as she ran up to hug me,"AWESOME!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bathroom to use." Poppy walked off as she said that but then ran when she finished her sentence.

Poppy was running around the house putting this here and that there."What is she doing?" Lilly whispered over to me,"I don't know." I answered.

Poppy scanned the room again. When she finished the door bell rang, and there was yelling, and scaredness, and confusion, and

"I'm sorry" Lilly said,"so you invaded my home with a bunch of people I don't know so that you can all be friends?" "Yep!" I answered,"Okay, I'm out." she then left and then Branch,"Later" and so that no one else thought of leaving, I gave them all look, warning them to not.

I looked at him,"What?" he asked,"The onesies look ridiculous" "I made them you know" I told him and he responded with a,"Yeah, I know." Then he went over to the table, grabbed the Oreos, threw them at Lilly, grabbed the marshmallows and went upstairs.

"Who's your crush?" I asked him "Tell Suki it's not her." and he closed his door. I walked downstairs and said,"Branch said and I quote,'Tell Suki, it's not her'" Suki wasn't too happy about this.

Poppy-Branch

Branch-Poppy

°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

POPPY POV

"Yeah, why?" I asked Creek,"First if Summer, didn't Suki want to go to the movie with Branch then?" "How did you that?" Satin asked taking out the popularity chart.

"The gossip group!" Creek said quickly "Hand me the chart" I said,"Uh! Fine!" She tried giving me the tablet, but Lilly took it and gave it to Branch. Lilly had on a light blue shirt, dark blue pants, purple jacket, and black sneakers, and Branch had on a a light blue shirt, dark green jacket, jeans, and dark blue sneakers.

"Sorry, but Branch needs that where we're going" Lilly said smugly, then Branch added,"She's not that popular at school and hardly gets invited to parties. Apparently they know about my run in in Paris, which I'm famous their. So she invited a bunch if people to meet at her school tonight so she can prove I'm her brother and, yeah"

Branch said that knowing his sister was just using him,"And I need Poppy, the twins, and GD to get ready to go with us!" She said,"Uh no" Chenille said,"You can't just use us like that!" "Your popular there to" once Lilly said that GD and the twins rushed upstair to get ready.

"The rest of you can watch a movie" I heard Lilly say as I went upstairs.

Time Jump

BRANCH POV

GD came down first, he wore a silvery glittery shirt with silver pants and a silver jacket."Really?" I asked him,"What?" he responded,"Gotta stick with my nickname Guy Diamond" "Your going to blind me" Lillith stated.

5 minutes later, Poppy came down. She wore a yellow shirt, light green pants, light purple jacket, and her orange and pink cowgirl boots (she has a lot of cowgirl boots).

Lilly glared at her,"What? This is what I normally wear" Poppy stated, Lillith just looked at her like she was crazy.

25 minutes later the twins came down, wearing these:

"Seriously?!?" Lilly exclaimed,"We're not going somewhere special!" "Yeah," I said,"That's why their dressed normally" She looked at them one last time then exited the building

"Seriously?!?" Lilly exclaimed,"We're not going somewhere special!" "Yeah," I said,"That's why their dressed normally" She looked at them one last time then exited the building. I gave

the tablet back to Satin and we left the house.

CHOLE POV

"I knew it!" I said,"Lilly just said that so she could be cooler! Well now she's not invited to my party!" "Well..." said a kid pointing in the distance, I couldn't believe it! It was Lilly, with Branch arm wrapped around Poppy behind her, and right behind them, GD had his arms looped around Satin and Chenille! But I still don't believe, she probably just payed them!

POPPY POV

Would you believe me if I said this wasn't our first time doing this? Well, it isn't. We approached the small group of kids (Btw, were supposed to act like Branch)

"Here we go" Lilly started,"My bro, his best friend, and, his other friends" "I still don't believe you!" A blonde girl in a yellow dress with flowers on it, and a white sweater said,"Please Chloe, you only say that because-" she was interrupted by branch,"Why don't you believe her? I don't get up in the middle of the night just to help some stranger be better than their school, I don't do it for money either. "

"Sorry guys" I said,"But we're" then we all said,"out"

And we walked out

A|N Alright guys, I'm done with this chapter, it's a bit short but I don't know what else to do

✌ Peace out✌

WORD COUNT: 873