Are you ashamed of me

Start from the beginning

"Crystal, your schedule is literally stapled on your binder"

"Hey I'm forgetful sometimes, don't judge" 

We laughed it off. I closed my locker and started heading to class. On our way down we kept getting stares from everyone in the hallway. It was probably because a hot guy like Jordan(no incest lol) is walking to class with the school nerd. 

"Jordan you need to say 'ok so all i have to do is walk you to class and you'll do my homework' ok you got that" I told him.

"W-why are you telling me to do that"

"Because your new here, and i'm considered the nerd, so if people see you hanging around me then that will ruin your reputation"

"Do i seem that shallow to you"

"No of course not, i was just trying to protect you"

Jordan linked our arms together(not hands).

"I can protect myself all you need to worry about is who gonna get to first period first"  Jordan said running down that hall.

"You don't even know where it is" I yelled down the hall.

"I can fin it" He yelled back going straight down the hall and to the right. jokes on him our class is to the left.

I shook my head and walked down to class.

I entered the class and took my seat at the far end of the class. I plugged in my headphones and listened to the song 'let me die'. I closed my eyes and felt a pain in my heart, emotionally not physically. Oh mom i miss you so much, it's all my fault that you died. If i just did something when i heard the sound of the click of the gun. I opened my eyes and almost screamed. James was staring at me. We were the only two in the class room at this time.

"Are you crying" He asked me

"no" I said wiping my tears. "why would you care anyway"

"What are you talking about"

"Don't act clueless, you avoided me in the hall remember"

"I-"

"You what"

"Listen i'm sorry, it's just that if i talk to you, you know the 'nerd' of the school, my reputation is gonna get ruined" 

Your kidding me . He- How could he- I cant believe him.

"Are you really that shallow or am i a wanted fugitive on the run for stealing baseball cards"

"what"

"Guess which one is true"

"What's up with you"

"Stop with the bullshit act James"

"You're acting like a real bitch right now you know that?"

"I cant even with you right now, you care more about your reputation than-"

"I'm not embarrassed of you when your you know who"

"You're embarrassed of me? You serious? Why am i even still talking to you."

I put on my earphones and moved to the other side of class, away from James. I groaned because people started to come into the classroom, including the teacher. I took my earphones out and stuffed them and my phone into my purse.  I look up and saw James staring at me. I greeted him from a surprise visit from my middle finger. The teacher waited a couple minutes before calling roll.

"Alexander"

"here"

"Alonzo"

"here"

"Anthony"

"here"

"Antoinette"

"here"

"Bethany and Brad"

"here"

"here" 

Before He could finish calling roll, Jordan bursted into the classroom.

"Why didn't you tell me i was going to wrong way C" He said out of breath.

"um i forgot" I said trying to stop myself from laughing.

Jordan glared at me then took his seat next to mine.

"Student your going to have detention for being late" The teacher said.

"Oh i'm new"

"That still doesn't give you an excuse" The teacher explained.

"It literally does" Jordan said.

"Nope detention" The teacher said handing Jordan a slip of paper.

When the teacher turned around to pull the screen down Jordan balled up the paper and threw it in the trash. The class started laughing. The teacher turned around so quick im surprised he didnt have whiplash.

"Whats so funny"

Everyone stopped laughing and pretending they were studying. The teacher, Mr. Crow, turned back around and put on the daily news.

))))))))(*&^%$#$%^&*(%$%($*(!*!&!*%!$%!^&!*)!*!&%!^%!^!

I hate to leave it this chapter like this but i didn't know how to end it. 

*cough* *Cough* OMFG THIS BOOK HAS OVER 200k READS IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I JUST WANNA THANK HIRO MASHIMA FOR MAKING FAIRY JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO *cries*. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BIGHIT AND THE BANGTAN BOYS AND THEIR MOTHERS FOR BORNING THEM AND MOST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK THE READERS OF THIS BOOK FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, COMMENTS, AND FAVORITES YOU GUYS DO ON THIS BOOK. i probably shouldnt have put every single last word in capatalization huh. I hoped you atleast like this chapter, because i didnt like it very much. It seemed to boring to me