DONT GIVE ME YOUR LIES

Pic of James' mom🔝

Recap: "aren't you curious to what it is" I said while handing him both of the papers. He reluctantly took it out of my hand.

Jay P.O.V ⬇

I took the papers from James' hand and I averted my eyes to it. My face scrunched up in confusion......They were...... Adoption papers- with James and I's name on it. James looked over my shoulder. Mixes of horror, sadness, anger, and betrayal crossed his face.

"I-no,W-We ar-are-"

"Adopted" I finished for him.

Our eyes started to water.

The rest of the guys ran upstairs to where we were probably curious to why we've been up here for about 20 minutes.

They came in, but we still didn't move.We just stood there, looking wide eyed, to In schock of the new information we just exposed.

The twins took the papers out of our hands and they all looked at the papers.

"Oh my-dude I'm so sorry" Justin said.

"It's -it's not your fault" I told them.

"You think Jayden and Jordan knew?" James asked me.

"I'm not sure" I answered.

"Why-Why didn't she tell us?" James asked no one in particular.

"Um, can you guys leave for today, we need time to process this." I asked them

They left

James and I still stayed in her room. James was slumped on the floor while I was leaning against the wall.

We heard a key opening the front door and heard high heels walking up the stairs. We turned our gaze to the door knowing she will be walking in any minute.

Our 'mom' opened the door and looked at us in confusion.

"Why are you home so early, and why are you guys in my-" her eyes went to the open drawer and then to the papers in our hands.

"I can explain" She began.

"Well start explaining" I said.

"Go ahead" James said

She was at a loss for words by how cold we sounded.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Do our 'brothers' know?"

"Where did we get adopted at" James asked, his voice getting angrier and louder after each question.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!"

"WHO ARE OUR REAL PARENTS?!?!"

That done it.

She slapped him.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE" she yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"DONT GIVE ME YOUR LIES" He yelled back.

"YOUR IN THE WRONG TOO, WHY ARE YOU RUMMAGING THROUGH MY STUFF" She howled.

"ITS GOR A GIR- none of your business" He exclaimed.

"Well, it is my room, so ya, it kinds is my business, any mother would want to know why two of their teenage sons would be looking through her stuff" she vindicated.

"We're not your sons.....and you not our mother" James spoke out.

I was honestly suprised. James has never been this cruel to our mom, to other people, yes, but to our mom, never thought I'd see the day.

James stormed out of moms room and I was right behind him. I caught a glimpse of mom falling on her knees balling her eyes out.

"Don't you think you were being a little bit to har-" I started

"So you're taking her side now" James defended.

"I didn't say that" I said.

"You didn't have to say it for me to know"

"I'm not taking her side, trust me, right now, I'm the closest thing to 'family' you've got."

"You're right" James uttered as he was walking away.

"Where you going" I inquired.

"Where do you think" He retorted sarcastically.

Getting the hint that he was going to "The Fistx, I tagged along and joined him.

James P.O.V⬇

I need to do something to get my mind of the whole "I'm adopted, my whole life is a lie, and my mom's a bitch" situation.

( After Jay's fight)

My turn.

I'm fighting Toxic Paralyzer next and I honestly don't care, I just wanna punch something, anything...... Her.

I didn't act like my usuall cocky self because I wasn't in the mood, and she could tell figuring she wasn't taunting me.

She wasn't fighting like her usual self. She actually resorted to kicking me in my weak spots, my lower abdomen and my dick, but I swiped her leg down.

She fell.

It took her a minute before punching me. I tried punching her back but she was to memorized with the bloody artwork she made on her face.

She punched me 3 times in my cranium. I was almost done for.

My eyes were shutting, before they shut completely, I saw a glimpse of Toxic Paralyzer's necklace that she tucked in her shirt.

Doesn't Crystal have the same-waaaaiiiiit, it all make sense now, how could I have not realized it before.

The necklace. The first day of school when Toxic Paralyzer showed up with Gray and Crystal came after that. The guns that were supposedly not hers. When Crystal had casts, Toxic Paralyzer has casts, and the way Toxic Paralyzer looked at me the first time we made eye contact.

Crystal knows toxic Paralyzer.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

Crystal doesn't know her......

Crystal is her!

Then everything went black.

😬😇😯😠😂😆😡😕😬😇😉😠😉😆😡

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was too tired from the basketball game, but I made sure to absolutely update today.

Beware there is going to be romance in the next chapter.

Omg I am #85 in teen fiction, this may not seem like a big deal, but the first couple weeks I started this book I was at 773