Are you ashamed of me

You guys like my keyboard ⬆😊

So this is what i'm going to do this bummy morning. I am going to wake up, take a shower, dress up, go eat, and drive to school. During all this i am going to pretend that i don't know who or what meggy is. She's dead to me as far as i know. Damn. I actually thought she was my friend.

I wiped a tear from my eye. Everyone in my life either leaves or betrays me. Do i look that easy to betray.

"Crystal" 

I don't even know why i still try to trust people anymore.

"Crystal"

How is it possible that i got tricked so easily.

"CRYSTAL" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see Jordan behind me yelling my name. 

"How'd you know what school i went to?" I asked him.

"Did you seriously forget about the field trip we had a couple days ago" He said.

As i was talking to Jordan i saw James walking down the hall with his friends and as usual all the girls were staring at them and all-most of the guys were wishing there were him, excluding Jordan. I said hey to Jordan as he passed me but he didn't even give me a glance and i know he saw me because I saw the corner of his eye looking at me. What's wrong with him? He was talking to me just fine yesterday. 

Wait... is he- no, not possible , it's not like he doesn't want to talk to me while we're at school. 

"Hey Jordan" I said getting out of my thoughts. 

While I was in my thoughts, it looks like Jordan attracted some thots. They think he goes for thots. Well i don't know myself, but he doesn't look like the type of person to go with the thot type. They were having their conversation right infront of me. They were two blonds, clique right? 

"Why are you hanging out with that nerd when you can be having fun with us" One of them said while the other one chewed on gum and twirled her hair.

Jordan started sneezing out of nowhere.

"What's wrong baby, did the nerd do something to you?"One of them asked

"no it seems that my thot allergy is going off achoo" Jordan said smirking.

"THE NERVE" one of them screeched.

"My daddy's going to sue you" The other one said.

"Which one" Jordan said. His smirk growing bigger by the second,

They scoffed and just walked away, but they still winked at him before they left.

"Nice one,I wonder where we got our smart mouths from" I told him laughing.

I stopped laughing and looked at Jordan.

we stared at each other for a short time.

"Mom" We both said at the same time.

We bursted out laughing.

"yep we definitely got it from mom" Jordan said.

"We should be getting to class" I told him.

"ooooh why you in such a rush, you meeting a boy or something" Jordan said teasing me.

I sighed

"no, no i'm not. I just wanna learn" I explained thinking about a certain someone ignoring me in the hallways.

"ok then let's walk together, i think i have the same first period with you" Jordan told me.

"How do you know that i never told you" I asked raising an eyebrow.