"I said don't worry about it. It's fine, I understand why." I go to walks way again, but I get yanked back. Again. "Ross, let it go." Before I could say anything, I hear my brother coal my name.

"Laura, come here and help me!" Thank you Ellington. I don't bother waving off Ross as I walk to my older brother who gives me a soft smile. "You good?" He asks me.

"If ignoring how I really feel about him is good, than yeah, I'm doing fantastic." Ellington has known my newfound feelings for Ross since the day I cried in his arms. He hasn't told a single soul since then, and I am completely grateful for him. He's done nothing but make up excuses for me to not be around Ross when Brianna is there and for when Ross wants to invite Brianna, him and Rydel always try and convince him not to. Although, it does come with Ell constantly asking me if I'm doing good, but that's okay I guess. I'm use to it.

"Did you take your stupid Instagram video?" I ask Ell as he walks out of the house. He gives me his satisfied grin. The moving truck left a few minutes ago and we're heading to Rydel and Ellington's new place to unpack a few things before heading to a storage unit so the rest of us and move in our stuff when we can. Me, Rydel and Ell were heading back to my parents' house where the tow of them will be staying a few nights in and where I'll be spending probably a month in while Ross and Rocky head back to their parents' house where they'll be living for a month.

"Yup." He replies. Rydel locks up the house and walks over to us, a sad smile on her face.

"I'm gonna miss living with everybody." She says, a frown now taking over her face. I roll my eyes.

"No you won't." I tell her. "I'll follow you guys?" I ask, pointing to our cars. Ellington's car was dropped off at our parents' place last week and only mine and Rydel's were left.

"Sure." Rydel replies, unlocking her car. Nodding, I unlock my own car and climb inside, heading back to mine and E's childhood home.

My room was exactly how I left it a few years ago. A giant wall with dance awards and ribbons, along with some R6 posters. And three bare walls with a single photo of my family. I set the last of my six boxes on the ground by my old bed and immediately collapse onto it, enjoying how comfy it was. I've missed this bed.

"Yo, mom just made some dinner." Ell says, peaking his head into my room. "Rydel is gonna eat it all if you don't hurry up, dawg." I roll my eyes at his choice of words. "Seriously."

"I'll be down in a minute." I say, sighing the slightest. It took me a good five minutes to make it down the few steps we had. I love family dinners.

| April 16th, 2019 |

"First day of rehearsal for our New Addictions listening parties in New York and L.A.." Ross says into his phone. "Super stoked for the shows. Super stocked for you guys to hear what we've been working on. Can't wait." I lightly chuckle as I walk past him and to my little mini set up. My little setup is center back, right smack dab in between my brother and Rydel, directly behind Ross. Rydel's keys and my keys were about three feet away from each other and separated by a noise box that she uses for certain songs with drumsticks, and I had the laptop in front of it for other purposes.

"Guys, let's actually work, please." Riker says, a little irritated. Ross and Rocky have gone back and forth, playing random guitar solos and I've been keeping my keys a little low so I can practice some of the new songs and old ones and Rydel was on her phone, Ellington was also on his phone.