He saw her dark brown pleading eyes and instantly began to cool down. She had that effect on him and sometimes he hated it. He wanted to be angry but he just couldn't for her sake. After counting to ten he finally spoke.

"Who could be after you?" 

"I have no idea. Maybe that girl that was at the pool party." Chantel thought in the past. 

"No. She's dead." He told her. 

"Really? That's the girl that was on television the other day? How'd you know it was her?" 

"Because I killed her, Chantel." Julian confessed. 

Chantel froze in her spot. She never knew Julian was capable of doing things like this. But she knew that the occupation Julian held, he had to do things like this. She didn't look at him that different. 

"Stop. Don't tell me, If you get caught I'll become a accomplice because you told me. I didn't hear any of that." Chantel said waving her hand around. 

"Do you know anyone whose out to get you?" Julian asked. 

Chantel thought back to her conversation with Tiny. She told Chantel about Asia. But Asia wouldn't take a small crush this far. She was only a teenager and wouldn't kill animals and break windows. 

"No. There's no one else." She told Julian. 

After the conversation Chantel packed an overnight bag. Julian would be taking Chantel to a remote spot in the county. They'd both be living together for a minute until he found the obsessed bitch. 

He knew it was a female. Females were that emotionally attached to someone who didn't want them. Julian would have some digging to do. It took them about a hour to pull up to Julian's second home. 

The next day Julian reported straight to the strip club. He knew none of the women that worked at his clubs wanted nothing to do with him. He never had a intimate relationship with anyone at the club. 

Asia walked straight through the doors and was greeted by a security guard. They checked her bag and her body for any weapons. Once they were done Asia was escorted to see Julian or in other words Draco. 

Julian watched as Asia tried hard to sway her hips and sit across from him. She sent him a smile before realizing he wasn't for the bull shit. 

"I want a job." Asia demanded. 

Julian looked at her like she was crazy. She was setting herself up for nothing. Once you got into the stripping business, you weren't normal anymore. Everyone knew who you were because they all came to his clubs. 

"Why? Don't you got parents who take care of you?" Julian asked her. 

"I want to experience something different. Can you give me a job or not?" Asia said. 

"Fine. Be here by ten every night." Julian agreed. 

Asia jumped right out the seat and walked outside. She smirked and called Detective Watts. She told him that their plan was now in action. Julian knew something was wrong with that girl. He just couldn't put a finger on it. 

Author's Note: 

Please vote and comment!

Thank you. 

How do you feel about Asia? 

Chantel and Julian living together?

Him coming straight to her rescue?