Chapter 1

{Lucy's p.o.v.}

   I walked onto the steps of Fairytail High. Yay, the first day of school. This is gonna be so much fun. I thought to myself sarcastically. Taking a look at my schedule, I headed to my first period class.
"Lu-chan!" I heard a voice yell. I saw Levy running up to me, who looked out of breath.
"I'm not gonna let you go that easy, Shrimp. Gihi!" Levy hid behind me as Gajeel came up to me, looking behind my back. I could feel Levy shaking in fear against my back.
"Looks like I caught up to you." Gajeel smirked, grabbed Levy, and took her away before I could even say anything. Ahhh. I ship them so much. I'm gonna have to get them together one of these days. I smiled to myself and headed to class. Sadly I had no friends in my class, but I planned on changing that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip brought to you by my lazy self.

{Still Lucy's p.o.v.}

   Packing up my things, I headed to second period. Should I go check on Levy? Is she ok with Gajeel? Hmm maybe I shouldn't interrupt. She'll be in my- "OOF!" I shouted as I fell to the floor.
"Hey, you ok?" A boy with spiky, salmon hair and onyx eyes held his hand out. I blushed while taking it and brushed myself off.
"My name's Natsu. Natsu Dragneel. Sorry for bumping into ya. Here let me help" The mysterious boy bent down and picked up the fallen books. He gave a toothy grin, extending his arm to give them to me
"A...Arigatou." I stuttered. I took the books and rushed down the hallway to find Levy. Why was I blushing so much? And why was my heart beating so fast?
(A/N: I know, cliche on the first chapter. Leave me alone guys. And if you don't know Arigatou=thank you.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Natsu's p.o.v.}

   Dang, I didn't even get her name. Maybe I'll see her in one of my classes.
"Hey flamebrain! Can you do everyone a favor and HURRY UP!" A deep voice called. Immediately, I recognized the voice as Gray's.
"OI! Who ya calling flamebrain, ice princess?" I responded.
"You, ya Pinky!"
"You wanna go stripper?!"
"Bring it on!"
"Enough!" A booming voice yelled. No doubt it was Erza.
"Yes ma'am!" Gray and I shouted in unison.
"Now head to class. You are going to be late." Erza gave us the death stare. We took the hint and ran to second period.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Lucy's p.o.v.}

   Where is Levy? She's supposed to be in this class with me. Ugh.... I don't want to suffer alone.
"Hey it's you again! I knew I'd see you." A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Natsu.
"You mind if I sit next to you?" Before you could even respond Levy came rushing in.
"Lu-chan! Help me! Gajeel is chasing me again!" She stated as she hid behind my back again. I looked around and saw no sign of the Iron Head.
"But Levy, he's not even here." I responded. She looked disappointed.
"Aaaawww. Is Levy sad that Gajeel isn't here?" I teased.
"Ahem. I'm still here you know." Natsu waved his hand in my direction to make me notice him.
"Lu-chan, is he your boyfriend?" Levy smirked.
"He is not! I bumped into him earlier and he helped me get my books." I blushed.
"Alright class settle down." The teacher exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention. I went and sat between Natsu and Levy as everyone went quiet,
"Good. Now today we are going to do a project to get to know each other a little better. You will be working with only ONE partner and you will present by the end of next week." I looked over to Levy, hoping that we could be partners.
"You will not be allowed to choose your partner, I will do that for you." The teacher said, shattering my hope. "Lucy you are going to be with...." She looked around the classroom as her eyes laid on Natsu. Nooooo please, God no.
"Natsu." She smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. These will get longer as I go on. Please like, comment, and Enjoy!