(Chapter)Stories II

Lily's POV

I was driving everyone to my house. I'm not sure why but I never did question how I got here I just kinda went with. But Jor made a good point I'm 17 I have the right to know how I'm involved in all this crazy drama. But then again my life would be totally boring if I wasn't.

Yeah that and the fact that you both need to be gang leaders or part of a gang for a twisted somewhat cliché Romeo and Juliet shiz. It's just how your story goes.

True, but can you leave I'm not trying to kill anybody yet.

We pull up in my driveway and I try to mentally prepare myself for whatever my parents are going to tell me. Meaning I mind is on Jupiter and I fell trying to get out of the car. Someone's car pulled up behind mines." Sup Lily where you been haven't seen you in a while" Alex said as he got out of the car. I guess this is the part where I tell you how hot he looks but I can't. Cause he doesn't look hot matter of fact he looks like he has a slight sunburn on his neck and going to his chest. How he got that when it's not even remotely close to summer not sure.

White guys

I know right and I can say this cause I'm tan naturally

*coughes* cliché

Shut up

"Yeah got crutches and shiz plus I really didn't feel like being there" I said I was about to walk in side my house when I realized I never unlocked the doors. Remy and Jordan are giving me stink eyes that would make stinky cheese jealous. I unlock the door and Remy comes to smoke me upside my head." That's for being a hoe" she says before slapping me upside my head again" and that's for almost leaving me to die with him" Remy says while pointing to Jor." First of all chill I didn't forget you and second of all" I smack her upside the head to" that's payback" I said before sticking my tongue out at her.

Well aren't y'all mature

What's up with the accent

What accent I just like the word y'all and ain't

Oooooookayyyyyyy