Chapter 8

Lily's POV

I look up and Alex Lecint.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"What do you Lecint" I say looking up to look him in his face."Um.....I.......umm.....uhhh" that's all that came out of Alex's mouth."Real smooth Lecint what choo what"." I saw you leave and I thought why not to get to know the new you" I raise one eyebrow waiting for him to tell me the real reason he was here. Apparently he saw my face and told the real reason why."Okay you got me I was just her for a smoke" he said." Do let hell call you home early" I said." What do you mean" he asked." When you nod your head yes but you really mean no what do you mean" I sing."Okay okay sorry I mean that smoking causes lung cancer quite while your a head of the game". My dad use to smoke and he got lung cancer. But it's a good thing we got it treated as soon as we heard about it.i really didn't want to be educated today but I need to stay in school otherwise George would be mad. We just sit in a semi awkward silence until I hear the bell ring. Then I get up and head to art.

"Hello class how are those projects coming" Mr. Lorence says. Oh shite I completely forgot about the project."it will be due next Monday" the teacher says damn it that only gives me about 4 days if I work the weekends."So today's assignment is to sketch something or someone important to you". I pull out my sketchbook and start drawing my dad because he means everything to me.( I'm a daddy's girl in real life too). I finish the sketch early so I draw a burger with fries and a milkshake cause I also love food.

When I hear the bell ring I can not be more happy. I rush out the room while try to only to be stopped by Alex. I never even noticed that he came to class."my house or yours" he asks." Exsqueeze me" I say while looking at him super weirdly." For the project do you wanna work at my house or yours" he asked." Umm seeing as your already friends with my brother come to my house" I say while walking to my bike. I'm suppose to go straight home but I take a quick detour to McDonald's." Hey peeps I'm home" I scream when I enter the room. Then I see a face I haven't seen in a long time a person who means a lot to me but had to go some where it has been for ever since I last saw them

Jk I'm not ending the chapter there that would of been to short. Anyways...

Back to Lily's POV

Paige I scream and then tackled her in a bear hug. Yeah I haven't seen Paige in forever she was my food buddy. But she had to move to California to get help because for about a good month or so she was suicidal." Hey bitch I'm back and good as new" Paige said after I let her go." Oh does Ang know your here" I said excitedly it feels good to have my best friend and food buddy back." Nope it's a surprise" she said popping the 'p'. She saw the milkshake I was drinking and asked if I bought her any food." No I didn't bring you food I didn't even know you were coming home today" I semi screamed. Hola bitches I hear someone scream from the kitchen."Hide she's back" I whispered to Paige. When and comes in she looks at me weirdly." Who were you talking to" she asks while looking around the room. Ang has a pretty good eye to she can tell color difference better then I can and she can see the slightest movement. Not only that but her smell is amazing to." Is that flower bomb" she asks while sniffing the air." Oh I thought I could try something new ya know" I say trying to keep my self from laughing." No no that's not you you smell like a Big Mac and strawberry smoothie you went yo McDonald's and didn't get me anything" she ask while still smelling the air." Well I technically wasn't even suppose to go to McDonald's but George was cooking so" I said letting my sentence drift off. When ever George cooks he always burns the food he even burned water. How he did that is impossible for me to figure out." Right here" and says while pulling open the cabinet door." Paige" she screams out when she falls on the floor before pull her into a bear hug.