Chapter 10- Valentines Special

Special chapter for Valentine's Day

Recap

"Run she's gonna blow I yell while grabbing Remy's hand to pull her away from the car. We jump into a bush then boom the car explodeds.

Great now we don't have a way home. Did I mention just how lucky I am

Lily's POV

We have been walk for at least an hour. We would call someone but we can't get a signal out here. I see a light up ahead oh my gosh civilization." Hey guys I see light let's go to it I mean light equals civilization right"i said while turning around to look at my squad." Lily can we just rest I'm so tired" Elisha whined. Followed by some yes's and can we's." Do you want to sleep on the floor or get close enough to civilization so we can go to sleep in are comfy bed's" I asked them. Everybody sighs in defeat. We were all in a pretty bad mood until Ang said I got a bar. I told her to call George to come pick us up. We waited another hour for George to get here when he does I can not be more happy that I have a brother that drives like a maniac. As soon as I put my seatbelt on I instantly fell asleep

When I wake up I'm in my on bed. My alarm clock read 4:13 pm.(yep uneven number #thuglife). George must have carried me up here when we got home last night. Damn I slept for 12 hours I guess I was really tired. I get up and walk downstairs to get something to eat. I put some waffles in the toaster. When there done I go and turn one the tv and ironically the teen titans go episode waffles is playing.

Ding dong
Ding dong
Ding dong
Ding dong

I pull out my phone to check the security cameras I have outside. When I see it's just Alex I say" okay okay calm your man tits" while in locking the door." Hey Alex what's up" i say. He just look at me." What do I have something on my face" I ask while feeling my face and then it hit me.

I'm not wearing my glasses or my retainer and most certainly not my wig. I'm wearing an oversized shirt that said 'im a unicorn I don't believe in fuckin humans' and some purple shorts underneath." Shit umm...I...oh...um" I stammered. Then I just shut the door in his face. Damnit damnit damnit I'm so stupid I didn't even think about what I was wearing. I totally fucked up. Maybe if I stay inside long enough he will get the memo and leave.

Do you really believe that

Shut up conscience he might

Look outside I dare you

When did you get so mean

I'm your conscience

Okay point taken but I'm not even that mean

2 weeks ago you broke a girls arm because she tried to take one of your fries

You should already know that nobody messes with my food

Just go out there and face him like a woman

What if I don't want to be a woman

Bitch get you dumbass out there and ether come up with an excuse or fess up and deal with your gang

I guess I'll think of something

Good now move

Yeah yeah yeah just go somewhere I said while opening the door." Go where" Alex said." Did I say that out loud" I said while looking around." Yeah yeah you did....so umm what happened you look" I cut him off by saying" oh yeah well my sister sucks at math so I bet her that if she couldn't get at least a 95% on her math test. She got a 98 so she made my die my hair" I said. That sounded believable right?" What about your glasses and retainer" he asked looking kinda skeptical." Oh I just woke up and I use night contacts and I don't need my retainer to sleep" that sounds believable right." You just woke up but it's like 4 in the afternoon" he said while raising an eyebrow." Cut to the chase Alex what did you make me leave my couch and waffles for" I ask getting irritated." I'm here to work on the art project that's due in like 2 days since you weren't home yesterday" he said in a kinda obvious voice." Oh yeah what is the project about" I ask cause frankly with everything going on I kinda forgot." Well I'll tell you if you let me come" oh yeah he's still standing outside. So I open the door and step aside so he can come in. We have to take pictures of what we find beautiful in the school and then draw your favorite picture. Then you need to explain what the picture means to you".