6: Caspar Mundy

Lmao, this is unedited, so feel free to point out mistakes. 
Happy reading ;)

"Shit...Anna, get up!" hissed Harry as he eyed the clock. The sleeping girl in his arms didn't budge and he groaned. "We're gonna be late!"

The pair lay on the couch in the living room, books sprawled out. They had fallen asleep together while studying up on their textbooks for that year. Anna was curled up on top of the boy, her head nestled into the fabric of his shirt, arms wrapped around his torso.

"Let me sleep," she moaned, hugging him tighter.

He blushed a bit and quickly wriggled out from beneath her. "We really need to get ready...we don't even have an hour-"

"Oh, relax, we'll be fine...we could always stay here-"

"Don't even start, now if you could get up that would make this a lot easier," murmured Harry, and Anna wrapped her arms and legs around him, smirking. "Wow, thanks, Anna, you're so much help."

"It's my pleasure."

"I'm sure it is," Harry rolled his eyes as she snickered and refused to move. "Okay, fine, you want to do this the hard way? Let's go."

As much as he wanted Anna to be healthy, Harry was slightly grateful that she was still quite light, as this made him much stronger than her. He easily picked her up and -despite her struggle - set her on her feet, saying, "We're going to Hogwarts whether you like it or not. Now get ready as soon as possible, and don't even think about trying to get out of this!"

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "I'm only doing this for you, Harry."

~=~

They used the Floo Network to get to King's Cross and were mesmerized - as always - by the vast amount of people on the platform. From old witches to child wizards, siamese kittens to big black dogs, and extravagant robes to pajamas, everything contrasted in some way.

This was the first year they went without an adult, and it sent chills down Anna's spine. She didn't realize how alone they were.

But she was okay with it, as long as she had the raven-haired boy by her side.

"Harry," she said softly. His eyes snapped to hers and worry was evident in his gaze. He was, in fact, worried. He didn't want her to freak out or become overwhelmed. Really, he wanted to just hug her tight and shield her from her fears and the shame she was probably going to endure from the idiot students.

"It's gonna be okay-"

"No, I need to tell you something." Anna gave a sigh and looked down, biting her lip. It was now or never. She took his hands in hers and met his gaze, nervous as could be. "I wanted to properly thank you-"

"It's nothing-"

"No, listen to me! I...I've been a real hassle and problem and I'm sorry and I feel awful. You're just such a good person-"

Harry chuckled and shook his head. "You're too kind. I've been awful to you in the past, a complete arse, really-"

"Yeah but I don't care, I...I wanna move past it," she said quietly, her heart racing.

"Um...what?"

Anna internally facepalmed and groaned at his stupidity. 'Merlin, no wonder why the idiot wasn't in Ravenclaw.'

Every passing second gave her more anxiety and she just wanted him to make the move. She wanted them to be together. She'd wished for this all summer, and with every touch, word, and encounter, she was surer of her feelings.