IOTK part 14- Ironic

Here's next upload.

Oh and I changed the ending to the last part. It only changed were instead of Houston sees her. She runs into him with her stroller.

------------

Baby isle here I come. I walk down and try to figure which diaper to pick. Too pricey, looks weird and too few. I feel a thud with my stroller. Oh crap that's what I get for not paying attention.

"I'm so sorry," I quickly apologize to the gentlemen.

"It's fine," he says in a familiar voice and turns around. I come face to face with Houston.

~~~~~~~~~~

Though that wasn't the weird part, running into my boyfriend at the store, who doesn't even know I have a baby. He is balancing a baby on his hip. A baby that shared his green eyes, but didn't have his blonde hair color. The baby's hair color is a brown. Just like Markly.

"Alyssa?" Houston's eyes I'm sure mirror mine, complete shock.

"Houston?" I question back. Not entirely able to grasp the situation. Does Houston have a kid? Is that baby his? Think of something.

"This is my nephew," at the same time Houston says niece.

"Um," Houston scratches his head. "I need to go." Houston turns on his heels and leaves the store.

Oh my lord, why did I tell him that Markly was my nephew? Why didn't I just tell him? Could that baby be Houston's? So many questions run through my mind.

Could it be that we are both have been hiding the exact same secret! This is crazy, I didn't expect this. Is this the reason why he has seemed so glum? I grab a random bag of diapers and grab some teething toys. I think Houston and I need to have a major talk pronto.

After I buy my baby things I head straight home. I check Markly once on the walk and he is fast asleep. I quietly open the door and wheel the stroller slowly up the steps. Once inside I let a breath out, that I didn't even know I was holding in.

I make my way back to my room. I walk infront of the stroller and glance down at Markly. His fist are clench and he looks peaceful. His chest rises with each breath he takes and his eyes are tightly closed.

I gently pick him up and cradle him to my chest. He is my life, he makes me smile everyday just seeing him. I sway back and forth; and carefully walk to his wooden crib. With one hand supporting his head and the other on his lower back, I ever so gently lay him down.

I stare down at him, just imagining the boy he will become. I smile and turn and creep over to my bed, and crawl on top of it. I'm so confused.

I pull put my phone from my pocket and dial a number. After a couple rings Abby picks up. "Hey what's up chica?" She says in an uplifting tone.

"I need to talk to some one," I sigh. I probably sound depress or sad.

"What's wrong," I can hear the concern in her voice. Hopefully it was a good idea to call her. I sit back against the head board and pull my knees to my chest.

"You swear not to tell anyone?" I question hopefully. I stretch my fingers along the comforter. Following the dark purple flower pattern. The sun brims the far off mountain, it gives enough light, to see the room.

"Of course," she automatically answers. I wiggle my toes, I need to trim my toe nails.

"Swear," I mutter. I know it sounds childish. But this is how it always is, when we tell something important we make each other swear.