IOTK-Part 7 Bad day!

Sorry for being so late with upload. I'm writing four stories and I'm always busy. So to make it up I'm going to try and make this one long. Hint the word try, don't hold me to it.

PLEASE COMMENT and if ya want you know push the little vote button.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what you think. It makes me happy. PLEASE!

----------------------------------------------------

"Look who we have here it's knock up Alyssa, how's the baby." She laughed as she looked at me from the mirror. Brittany! She has some nerves. He friends stood in the corner that they always chat in.

"He's fine actually. Thanks for asking." I don't usually get verbal with someone unless they really push my buttons.

"Really that's a shocker. I wouldn't want a child with someone like you. Clearly your someone whose careless." She smirked, her little posse snickered. Stay calm Alyssa just stay calm.

"That might be how you are, but I happen to be a great mother." I went to the sink real quickly to splash water in my face. The cool water dribbled down my face. It felt really good and refreshing.

"No I'm not actually. But God must have to hate your baby to let it be taken cared by the likes of you." She is curling her eyelashes.

"Just because I decided to keep my baby, unlike you. Don't bash on me bitch." The curler fell from her hands, making a clatter noise as it hit the sink. I think I hit a nerve. Okay I don't really know if she actually aborted a baby but there was a rumor once saying she has many time. I bet she has a scar.

"Take that back you wench." Wench???? I couldn't help but laugh. This seemed to only anger her.

"Um let me think about that," I put my hand to my chin and looked at the ceiling. Eww whats with people throwing big wads of wet toilet paper at the ceiling. "Um nope," I popped the p. The bathroom became awfully quiet, after the barbie crew shut there yaps.

"Excuse me?" I have a big mouth I didn't want to start trouble, really! Though you talk about my baby that turns me into something different. I'm not a fighter, I can't throw a punch. This is a situation were I wish I had a couple friends with me. Brittany brushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"I'm pretty sure you heard me?" Wow I sound tough. I only wish I could back myself up with my hands like I can with my words. She smiles.

"Look here Alyssa you appologize and I won't take matters into my own hands." I never seen brittany fight before and I could see her bluff. She wouldn't fight no doubt it would be the barbie crew that are staring me down with hands on thier hips.

"Look I don't want trouble and I'm not apologizing. Bye," I turn around and walk out. I felt a hand spin me around.

"Well you just find trouble," Wow that was like from a cheezy line from a movie. My mouth has a mind of it's own and I just start busting up laughing. "Oh you think this is funny, well laugh at this." She brought her fist up, I quickly bring my hands up in a defensive position. Protect the face.

"Hey! What's going on," those four words were music to my ear. Abby I do love you. I put my hands down and look to see Laurie behind her. Yes Laurie is the fighter in the group.

"Touch her and your dead," Laurie hissed. I do love you too Laurie. She has been suspended, before for getting into fights. Richard who secretly has a crush on her, doesn't like that though. Brittany let me go. I'm glad Sarah wasn't here today she's Brittany's bestfriend. They lead this Barbie crew together. She either would have ran to the principal and told them we started to fight them or would have brought me back in the bathroom to give me to the barbies. Sarah isn't the toughiest girl here but she does live with two older brothers. But she's as fake as they come. Laurie on the other hands has four brother three older and one younger. Sarah use to be cool and I almost thought of asking her to our group.