Chapter 4: Lie ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Taehyung and Jungkook went and track Jimin down. They found him and now they're taking a cab to where Jimin was. They ran to where he was (DASHI RUN RUN RUN)
Jungkook: JIMIN!!!!
Jimin's POV
I heard someone yell out my name so I turned around and saw Jungkook running towards me. I quickly ran out towards him.
He hugged me
Jimin: What's wrong why are you crying?
Jungkook: Yahhh!! How come you left the dorm without telling me!! Aisssh you pabo! I was worried sick!
Jimin: gwaenchahna, at least I'm here now
Taehyung: yaah! We had to tell the police to track you down!
Jimin: aish you don't have to! Come on let's go back home
Third POV
Jimin has been lying to Taehyung and Jungkook that he is meeting up with his parents but he's not, he's been with IU.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IU's place
IU POV
A knock was heard on my door. I ran to the door and opened it. I smiled brightly because it was Jimin.
He smashed his lips onto mine and we were kissing intensely.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, he lifted my legs up and carried me to the bed.
He broke the kiss.
He's now taking his clothes off including his boxers.
I was still shocked of how big it gets whenever it's hard.
I opened my mouth big and started sucking on it.
Jimin is getting harder every time I suck on it. Going up and down I started to choke on it.
Jimin took his member out of my mouth and trying to take off my clothes.
He noticed what I was wearing... I was wearing a mini skirt that shows my butt on the back. He took my shirt off and realized that I was wearing no bra. He took my skirt off and started to lick my thighs.
I moaned
He was licking closer to my womanhood. He got there and started to stick his tongue in and out, making me moan loudly.
Jimin: it's so good in here..
I can feel him smirk while licking my clitoris.
Jimin suddenly stopped and now he is taking my underwear off and sliding his hard member inside of me and started to pound on me. I moaned as loud as I could.
IU:JIMIN!!! AHH YES THRUST ME HARDER!!
And as always he thrusted harder and harder
Jimin: I-Im at m-my lim-limit!!!
He slammed into me a couple of times. His manhood was twitching..
he started to thrust more and more. He took his member out and released it outside this time.
He started to kiss me and stuck his tongue in my mouth.
I pulled away.
IU: You should go back its late
I winked at him. He left.
--------–-----———
Jimin: I'm home!
Taehyung: Jimin!! Come join us we're watching a movie!
Jungkook: come on! Please!!
Jungkook did puppy eyes.
Jimin: aish fine hold on I'm gonna wash up first
Tae: kk
Jimin went inside and washed up. He came out with his towel on his head.
He saw Jungkook and Tae cuddling together.
Jimin: Ahem! I'm still here..
—————-—
A/N p: Hope u like this chapter 😏👀