Unexpected

"That's not true!" Eren practically screamed. Gasps erupted around him and the room quieted down.
     "No... that's not true..." he said quietly, his anger boiling under his skin.
     "You people... you're carrying on whatever excuse is convenient for you..." he said breathily, attempting to tamp down his frustration.
     You see, at the moment, Eren had found himself in a predicament. He was in court, on his knees, his hands bound behind him, locked into a pole in the ground. One side wanted to kill him and dissect him, the other side wanted to use him as a weapon. His anger at the accusations about him and then at his breaking point, Mikasa, had sent him nearly over the edge. He was about to lose his composure and he knew it.
"W-what?" One of the people in the crowd stammered.
"In the first place you people..." Eren started, wondering if he was making a mistake.
"Have never even seen a Titan, so what're you so afraid of?" He said raising his voice.
'Maybe it'd be best if I didn't say any more..." He thought to himself before scowling and thinking 'No, I'm going to tell them everything I'm thinking!'
"What's going to happen if the people who have the power don't fight?" He said, an angry and determined look twisting his features.
"If you're afraid to fight to go on living, then at least help me!" His breathing had begun to get heavier in his anger.
"You... cowards...!" He growled.
"What?" One of the crowd members exclaimed before being cut off again by Eren.
"Why can't you just shut up..." he pulled against his restraints, "and take a chance on me!?!" He practically screamed.
The room was quiet. All that could be heard were the shocked breaths of the people who had been taken off guard by the sudden outburst from the Titan shifter. The silence was broken with a yell from one of the men yelling: "Take aim!"
"Yes sir!" His subordinate said as he aimed his gun at Eren. Erens eyes widened and a foot collided with his face.
His tooth skidded across the floor and he was confused. Very confused. He sat up and was able to look at the attacker. It was the handsome man he had met earlier. Levi. Shit. Levi kicked him again, now in the stomach and the only thought Eren had was 'Shitshitshitshit'. And not because he was getting hurt, well yes, because he was getting hurt, but because Eren had a bit of a problem with pain. And handsome men. If you put the two together, plus the fact that Eren was handcuffed to a pole, it equaled Erens darkest and most secret sexual fantasies. He cursed himself for thinking about that at a time like this as blood rushed to his lower regions. Levi pulled Eren up by his collar and his hair. Oh god. The hair pulling. He looked up into Levi's lethal and dare he think it, sexy face and felt himself fall apart on the inside. This was what he had wanted. But the time for it was not now. Levi pulled his knee up and into Erens face before going into a punishing pattern of blunt force. Over and over again. Eren prayed that no one would look at his lap. Eren heard angry sounds from Mikasa and could almost imagine Armin holding her back, if it weren't for his lust clouded mind.
Levi stopped for a second and Eren hunched forward, spitting out blood and letting it fall down his face. Levi put his boot over Erens head and pushed his head to the ground. It was too much. Eren let out a lusty whine, and made small gasping noises, hoping Levi mistook them for a sounds of pain.
"This is just my personal philosophy.." Levi said and oh god. That voice. Fuck. Eren shifted his legs around his cock uncomfortably.
"I think pain is the most effective punishment." Levi said cruelly. Erens eyes fluttered closed at this and he tried very hard not to moan or say 'Yes please,' or something to that effect.
"What you need now can't be taught by words, only action." Levi said, looking down at Eren with a displeased look. Eren on the other hand was eager for punishment. He suppressed the urge to beg Levi to continue his punishment. Eren opened his eyes and looked to the side, his breathing heavy and labored.
"You're bent over on your knees so you're easy to kick." Eren almost rutted forward at that statement. Was Levi doing it on purpose? He was practically dirty talking Eren. Levi then continued. He kicked Eren over and over again, Eren hating and loving every single moment of it. He felt frustrated that his hands were cuffed behind him because he wanted to touch himself so badly. Levi continued. Kick after kick. Maybe 7 or 8 times before the man who wanted to shoot Eren before spoke up.
"Wait, Levi," he said, holding his hand up.
'Shut up shut up shut up shut up' Eren repeated desperately in his head. Eren was in a sitting position now, Levi's boot was in his face, propping him against the pole. Eren breathed hard and resisted the urge to lick Levi's shoe.
"What?" Levi said, removing his shoe from Erens face, allowing him to slump foreword.
"It's dangerous." The man said. Eren was shaking profusely, in pain and pleasure at the same time. He grit his teeth and looked up at Levi as the man who stopped his fun began to babble.
"What if he gets mad and turns into a Titan?"
Levi just looked down at the aroused teenager, a slight spark of amusement in his otherwise flat glare, and kicked him again. Eren let out a wail.
"What're you talking about?" Levi said coolly. Eren was sputtering under him. It was at this point that Levi noticed Erens erection straining against his pants. He picked Eren up by his hair and brought him close to his face. Erens mouth hung open and his face was an expression of lust and pain.
"You like this?" Levi taunted quietly enough so that only they could hear. Eren only breathed out shakily.
"Weren't you guys going to dissect this guy?" He looked away from the obviously aroused Eren to the terrified men in front of him. Levi stood up and let Eren slump forward. Looking down at him, he noticed all of the signs of his obvious arousal at the beating he had just taken that he hadn't noticed before.
"I heard this guy in Titan form... killed 20 Titans before stopping from exhaustion. If he's an enemy, his intelligence could become troublesome." Levi said flatly. Eren wheezed under him, on the verge of blacking out.
"But then, he's not my enemy." Levi said, putting emphasis on the "my" part, making Eren whine quietly,
"But what about you people?" He questioned.
"You guys who persecuted him better think about that. Can you really kill this guy?" Levi's opposers looked at him in horror. Erwin raised his hand.
"Commander-in-chief, I have a proposal." Erwin said, very composed given the situation.
"What is it? the commander-in-chief said in his low gravely voice.
"There are many unknown elements of Erens Titan powers" Erwin went on.
"And there will always be hidden dangers. Therefore, I'd like to put Captain Levi in charge of Eren." A spark of excitement stirred in the aroused and dazed teen on the floor.
"And explore the exterior." Erwin finished.
"By taking Eren with you?" The commander-in-chief questioned.
"Yes. We'll find out wether Eren can control his Titan powers, and wether or not he will be a benefit to humankind. I'd like you to make your decision after our results are in." Erwin finished.
"Control Eren Jeager, eh? Can you do it Levi? The commander-in-chief asked.
Levi was still looking at Eren, who was bent over to conceal his erection.
"If you mean, can I kill him? Certainly." Levi turned around to look at the elderly man.
"The thing is though, there are no halfway measures." Levi said. Eren had his eyes closed and he was shaking. He wanted to be able to use his hands so badly. He wanted. He had convinced himself that he needed. Mikasa looked at Levi angrily, letting out a furious breath before the commander-in-chief spoke again.
"I've made my decision." He said. It was over. Eren would be alright. Levi, Hanji, Mike and Erwin led Eren back to a room where Hanji was tending his wounds. Levi observed the boy, seeing no signs of the previous arousal except that his cock was still half hard through his trousers.
"Man, that was viscous." Hanji said, disinfecting the wounds on Erens face. Eren had one eye closed in a grimace as they did so.
"It must hurt." They said pulling the swab away from Erens face.
"A little.." he said quietly, pressing a cloth to his cheek.
"So, how does it hurt?" Hanji said a bit excitedly. Eren made an expression of confusion. At that moment, Erwin walked over.
"Sorry about that. But because of that, he let us have you." The tall man said, standing in front of Eren. Levi looked at the group with a displeased stare.
"Of course.." Eren said nervously.
"It allowed us to play the card we had up our sleeve with great effect. It was well worth your pain." Erwin stated.
Erwin kneeled down in front of Eren and smiled kindly, extending his hand to him.
"You have my respect." He said with an encouraging smile. Erens eyes widened and his hand dropped away from his face. He looked into Erwin's kind expression with awe.
"Eren, I look forward to working with you." Erens eyes widened further and he took Erwin's extended hand.
"Y-Yes! Thank you for having me!" He said excitedly shaking Erwin's hand. Levi felt unhappy with their interaction (denying that it was jealousy) and plopped down beside Eren, putting his arm behind Erens neck and crossing his legs. Eren withdrew his hand and flinched at Levi's presence.
"So, Eren." Levi said, giving the young man an almost seductive glare.
"Y-Yes?" He stammered, irrationally afraid that Levi would bring up how Eren had been aroused during his beating.
"Do you hate me?" Levi asked, tipping his head towards Eren.
"N-No," he said, relieved. "I realize it was all an act you had to put on." He said looking at the floor in embarrassment.
"Good, then." Levi said looking away. Eren felt a spark of happiness at the fact that Levi was happy that Eren liked him.
"You could have held back a bit..." Hanji chimed in. Eren looked up at Hanji, a slightly petrified look on his face as he thought he was glad that he hadn't gone easier. He pushed the thought down, not wanting to get aroused again.
"He lost a tooth." Hanji said retrieving a cloth out of her jacket.
"See?" She said, unfolding the cloth. Levi's nose wrinkled in disgust.
"Don't pick it up. It's disgusting." He said distastefully.
"This is a valuable sample" Hanji said, showing it to a disgusted Levi. Levi looked up a bit.
"Eren. Wasn't that preferable to getting dissected by those guys?" He asked. Eren didn't look Levi's way, he kept staring at Hanji with a bit of a concerned look on his face.
"I'm not like them. I wouldn't kill Eren." Hanji said to Levi. Hanji turned back to Eren and leaned forward, making him flinch back a bit.
"Eren! Let me see inside your mouth" they said a bit too excitedly. Eren made a reluctant face that Levi saw and made him want to giggle at before Eren opened his mouth for Hanji. Hanji looked inside and then made a questioning face.
"Huh..? It's already... growing back.." she said in awe. Levi shrugged and stood up.
"He's got the same regenerative abilities. I'm not surprised."
They would spend the night there before setting off to their regiment headquarters. But unfortunately that night, things got interesting.

A/N I will have another chapter up soon, and it will be the real deal. Confrontation about that awkward boner Eren had, and then Levi being all like "Wanna try it again" etc etc and then BOOM: Sex
~questionable