"You aren't even the one being questioned about these things?" Harry said with a frown. He already had his white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbows and his tie unfastened from his neck. Evan sighed and sat up from the couch.

"Well I'm getting tired of talking." Evan whined and stood up to go to the kitchen. Harry made sure to follow him closely until he heard the door open. He turned around expecting Niall to be back but was met with a red heel on the floor, entering the apartment. His eyes widened as he tried to gather the files as fast as he could and shoved them under the couch quickly. He took the photos that were splayed across the tables and placed them behind one of the couch pillows before taking off his badge and throwing it in with them.

"Hi." By the time he was done, he heard a soft voice speak - one that he was quite familiar with. He had heard it somewhere. It was when he looked up he had realized it was the girl he hooked up - well not really, 6 months ago. He tried to hide how surprised he was a let out a cough to signal Evan that someone was here. Her wandering eyes glanced up and down his figure. He still looked absolutely delectable.

"How do you know Evan?" Was the first thing she had said. She was dressed in denim shorts and a plain white shirt that had splatters of paint on it.

"Uhmm-" Before Harry could say anything Evan had walked in the room. His eyes widening at Analia's figure then looking back at Harry before looking back at Analia.

"I didn't know you'd be here and he's the new recruit you know that Jackson's been looking for. He's good with his hands." Analia's eyebrows raised at his sentence and gave Evan a look. Harry opened his mouth to say something but was cut off quickly.

"No I meant that. He's a ranger. Trained and what not. He's killed hundreds of people." Evan stated trying to sell the story to her. It's not like it wasn't true. Since the bureau made sure that he could be tracked somehow.

"Yeah he's the Shadow."

"Haven't heard of you before. Well maybe like a couple years back. The FBI had some case with a shadow guy apparently he got killed." She spoke with her eyes going back to Harry.

"I'm called the Shadow for a reason. You aren't supposed to find me. If it was said I was dead it's because I made them think I was." Harry stated and left her quite speechless. His voice had a sultry tone to it and she hated how much she liked it.

"F.uck, okay. You two get acquainted and what not because Jackson's calling me to the base to get some sh.it done."

"Shouldn't he come with you?" Analia stated while carefully taking off her red heels and placing them aside.

"Not yet. I got to make sure he's the right recruit. Okay, bye!" Evan stated and rushed out of the house before Harry could even get a word out. He left the two of them alone and that was probably the worst thing he could do.

"So Harry right?" Shit, she remembers. Harry nodded his head but decides not to answer her. He didn't want to give anything away and after six months - she didn't forget him? Well it's not like he forgot her either.

"Is it short for anything?" She asked and walked closer to him, inhaling his scent that brought her back to that night. He smelled heavenly and it drew her closer to him. Harry took a cautious step back at her antics and tilted his head, watching her.

"Harrison." It was the first name he could thing of. Probably not the best but it somewhat worked.

"Harrison. No last name?"

"If I told you that I'd have to kill you." She scoffed at his reply and shook her head. Her tongue poking out to lick her dry lips. Harry caught the action and bit the inside of his cheek.

"What is this - a movie? If I ask again are you really going to kill me? After all, I was down on my knees fo-"

"I don't remember that." Harry stated quickly and turned around to avoid her stare. She was quite alluring and seductive. It irked him. He had to push her away, after all - now that he knew she was involved in the STORM case somehow. He couldn't get with her now. Not when she had ties to criminals.

"Do you really not remember?" Analia practically whispered into his ear. She stood behind them even though his height was making it an issue for her. It didn't really bother her. She could still get the reaction she wanted out of him. Her fingertips trailed across his back until she forcefully turned him around.

"I really don't. You probably weren't that hard to forget." Analia frowned at his statement. His words bruising her ego and her as a person. It was a slight weakness of hers. The feeling of being forgotten and it hit home. It hit her hard and he was going to pay. She pushed him down forcefully onto the couch and straddled him. Her blue eyes meeting his green ones almost getting lost in them. Analia went next to his ear and kissed his earlobe before mumbling her next few words.

"Want me to jog your memory then? I can make you remember and never forget me this time."

---

yall know whats happening next. YALL KNOW! anyways im so excited for everything to take off now. honestly. this was going to be much more detailed like this chap was probably 3 chapters in my main thing but i was mad and wanted to rush.... SO just ask me if u want to clear up some stuff i gladly will. I hope u guys enjoyed it bc i certainly do enjoy writing it. smut is next yEAH BOI. comment if u want me to add stuff in the smut like kinks or smthg. im open to anything.

are yall watching dunkirk?

dedicated to -SOFTVOGUE bc she writes some gREAT ASS SMUT AND BOOKS LIKE DAMN. yall need to read!! im inspired.

- till next time muchachos