"Yeah I get it, Ni-" Harry started to say but got cut off, abruptly.

"Oh then you checked his throat and shit and then 3 days later. We all found out he had a virus then you caught it remember that? Yeah good times mate." Niall said as he reminisced with a smile on his face. Harry rolled his eyes and got out of his chair, walking next to Niall who was seated on his couch by now.

"Shut up Ni! I get it. I won't get in too deep." He said with his hands up in defense and a smile on his lips.

"You for sure won't because I am your handler and I'll fu.cking slap your ass back to London if you fuck up." Niall stated with his finger pointed at him. Harry nodded and sighed at his words. He wasn't going to this time. No, this time - he was going to do it right. It was one of the cases he always wanted to get into and it was finally his chance.

"Alright, let's get started then. Evan's in the cell."

---

"YOUR persona is Shadow by the way." Niall said while he typed away on his laptop with Evan cuffed beside him and Harry in front of him looking through countless of files and photos. Harry had to study every single person that was related to the case - not like he hasn't before.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Your persona is Shadow since you are a trained ranger. Good with a knife and a gun which you are. You are basically an assassin and hired when needed but our friend Evan here "found you" because they needed a recruit who was already trained. Keeping up with me Styles?" Niall asked when he saw Harry stray away from listening to him and stared back at some files.

"Hmm.. yeah."

"Repeat what I said then."

"You said my persona is Shadow and I'm a trained assassin who's going to be the new recruit since they are in need of one." Harry repeated with a smile on his face. He was good at multitasking - it was something he had taught himself for years. It always helped him out with work and other things. Evan stared at the two quietly and not really having anything to say. He was pissed off since he was still in cuffs even though he had practically given them all the information they needed. The higher ups just wanted solid evidence like the other members and the ties that their gang had.

"Good. I'll be back then since I have to talk to some people about the whole set u-"

"Can you uncuff me then? I won't run obviously because you already injected a tracker into my bloodstream. There's really nowhere I can go." Evan stated with a bored tone. Harry looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. He was right - he wouldn't like to admit but he really didn't have anywhere to run and hide.

"Thank fu.ck." Evan stated and started to rub his wrists as soon as the cuffs came off. His wrists slightly red and bruised from how tight they actually were. He didn't really expect that and thought it was just how they were portrayed in the movies. This was his first time getting caught after all. He got caught over a fu.cking shoe print. Not even a full one - a half shoe print.

"I'm off." Niall stated and left the house with a loud slam of the door, leaving the two alone with countless files and information to learn.

"Well want me to test you?"

---

"THIS is exhausting can we stop?"