***

HARRY was cooped up in his office with nothing but photos and words. His eyes were glued onto these photos for hours - he probably memorized every detail. He sighed and moved away from them and rubbed his eyes with his hands. He just needed a small break than maybe he can find something new.

Fifteen minutes later, Harry got out of his chair and looked up at the board in front of him filled with pictures of people and places. His eyes wondered around, reading all the words and trying to find something different that is until his eyes landed on something. A photo of a shoe print. A half shoe print. His eyes widened as he walked closer and grabbed the photo that was pinned to the board and gasped in shock.

"NIALL!" He yelled out once he had barged into his office, waving the photo around like a mad man until he slapped it onto his table. Niall frowned and looked at the photo that was placed on his desk.

"What? It's a shoe print." Niall stated with a bored look and Harry pointed at the photo with big eyes.

"No not just any shoe print! Half a shoe print! Like in the STORM case. It means there's a link to the Anthrax case and the STORM case. This is the link! We're getting somewhere." Harry stated frantically with excitement in his voice. He was actually pretty worked up because they never really found any solid evidence. He actually made a big break.

"Well I guess we need to talk to that Adam White guy again."

***

"NICE to see you again Adam." Niall stated when they had picked him up in a convenience store. They quickly brought him to the interrogation room and questioned him after that.

"Yeah nice to see you too agents." He replied quite sarcastically. He was meant to be back to the base by now but obviously the world had other plans. He didn't even know why he was there, it's not like they had any evidence against him. The house was clean and he had no record, so they really had nothing against him. At least he thought they didn't.

"There's a lot of evidence against you Adam and you lied to us. That's not so good is it Niall?" Harry lied and looked at Niall for backup. Niall nodded his head with his arms crossed while he was leaned against the wall of the room. Adam showed no signs of panic but inside he was about to combust. Did the rookie f.uck something up?

"I didn't lie about anything. I swear." Evan stated and placed his hands on the table.

"We know you were at the place where the Anthrax was planted and also a person of interest in another case of ours. Do you still want to keep lying mate?" Harry stated with a firm voice, annunciating every word clearly and watched Evan not even blink.

"Oh yeah? What's your evidence?" Evan stated with a sly smirk on his lips and Harry got slightly taken aback. He was right after all. They had no evidence. Harry was just relying on his questioning tactics and was pushing him to say something but got nothing out of it.

"Well if you have nothing to show for it then I'm leaving. I know my rights, mate." Evan said just to spite them. Harry wanted to bust his skull open but of course couldn't do anything. They simply watched him slip away. Harry followed his figure until the elevators. He walked so smugly and had this look on his face that Harry wanted to get rid off so badly.

"I don't like him. He's off." Harry said with his teeth grinding in anger and jaw locked with frustration.

"I know but we can't do anything about it today. Live today, fight tomorrow remember?" Niall said and patted Harry on the back before walking out. Harry sighed and repeated the sentence to himself multiple times like a mantra.

"Fight tomorrow..." Harry trailed off when something in his peripheral vision caught his eye.

***

DAY ONE

Harry is situated in his car after that with a few untraceable bugs in his compartment and binoculars in his hands. Evan was walking round the corner where Harry had the perfect vision to see him. Evan hadn't done much except smoke a few cigarettes and talk to someone on his phone about a strip club. Harry didn't really find it much too important but took note of it anyways.

DAY TWO

Harry didn't particularly like the atmosphere he was in. He wasn't much for clubs after all but then again it came with the job he had. Plus his eyes weren't observing the naked girls or barely covered dancing strippers - no, his eyes were focused on the man he had an iffy feeling about. Evan was sat at a table accompanied by other men. Harry had bugged it before hand but got nothing but static. He had to resort to going a bit closer and of course that led to a lap dance from some brunette haired girl. He had to do it after all - just to get rid of any suspicion yet he still got nothing but a bunch of horny men eyeing naked women.

DAY THREE

Evan didn't really have any plans and he was grateful. He had stayed at his friends place playing FIFA and didn't really bother to move. After all, they had no assignments for now. Jackson was coming up with something big and wanted time to plan it. He also instructed Evan to find another recruit he wasn't a rookie unlike all the others who supposedly weren't. Evan was having fun at least with his legs up on the table and his hands on the controller. Absolutely nothing could ruin it.

DAY FOUR

Harry finally gives up in stalking Evan and walks up to his home after Evan had left. It didn't take long for him to disable the security system and pick the lock on the door. He had roamed around the house placing untraceable bugs wherever he could and made sure they weren't going to be seen. He made sure to make it quick just in case Evan was going to get back any time soon. He placed one last bug and walked out the front door like nothing happened. It was finally going to be his big break.

---

well that happened. ANYWAYS i actually got a bit mind blocked like i knew what was going to happen but i kept wondering how to write it down anywaysss hope u liked it. comment and fave and share!

whats ur fav show? at least recently. i love criminal minds!!! quantico and dr ken gives me such a laugh!

- till next time muchachos