Alexis' Birthday!!

"Who the fuck–?" She gestured a chopping hand toward me.

I backed off and turned on the light.

"Happy birthday!!" We all yelled happily.

"Oh God." She facepalmed.

She looked around the glamorously decorated room and looked at me.

"You did remember my birthday, asshole."

I shrugged and nodded my head sarcastically.

She ran over to her Mom and brother and hugged them tightly.

She looked over in the kitchen and saw all the dishes Mark, Tyler, and I prepared.

"Um...Catt, last time I checked, our apartment wasn't a buffet." She looked confused.

"Well we didn't really know what the guest would want so we just made a little bit of...well, everything." Mark chuckled.

"Thanks, you guys." She smiled and hugged us all.

I enjoyed seeing her brother and mom again. It's been a while. They're really cool people to hang out with sometimes. When we were kids I thought differently because, well when your a kid you think all adults are pricks that want you to become a grey-wearing accountant; well, not all of them are.

Her mom is actually a limo driver. Must be interesting. Especially since we live in L.A.!

She's told us about all the people's she's met and places she's been, in L.A.

Her brother, Barry, is an engineer. Him and Mark were talking about it a lot and that made them get along well.

I went into the kitchen to bring out the pitcher of lemonade and set it on the table.

"May I have your attention please!" Ethan said, cupping his mouth to be louder.

Everyone stopped conversing and looked his way.

"It's time to give the gifts!" He yelled, running into the living room, full of bags, and boxes wrapped in color filled parcel.

"This is a lot!" Alexis said entering the room.

"Oh do want me to take some back?" Mark said, pointing to the door.

"No!" Alexis cried out, causing Mark to snigger.

"I'll open this one first."Alexis said, grabbing a small box-like package.

"NO!" Ethan rudely interrupted.

We all looked at him with shock.

"Er... That one is from me. Open it last." He said, putting it down.

Alexis shrugged and grabbed a parcel package.

"That ones from me." Tyler spoke out.

She ripped the parcel and removed the paper, revealing the GTA shirt I helped him pick out.

"Awesome!!" She said, brightly smiling at Tyler.

"Happy birthday." Tyler blushed with embarrassment.

Then she grabbed the package that Kathryn had put together.

It was her phone case with the blue roses on it.

"Thanks Kath!"

Then she opened the one from Amy. The hoodie that had 'idgaf' in blue print on it.

"This is so me." Alexis laughed, hugging Amy.

Then she opened Mark's gift.
Brand new blue converse! And the sarcastic card, that made Alexis laughed her ass off.

She then opened my gift.

The NEWEST CoD game!!!

"Oh my GOD!" Alexis shouted.

She ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Happy Birthday, Nerd." I hugged her back.

Her brother and mother gave her 150$ in total.

Then came Ethan's turn...

"Okay,okay, now, open mine! Come on! Open it!" He ushered Alexis.

"Okay, okay! Just calm down! Jezz..." Alexis said grabbing the package.

Wow! Ethan looked almost too excited.

It was a small package... I wonder what it is.

She opened the box and it was a beautiful necklace!

It was pretty but it was girly. Which was a good choice; knowing Alexis doesn't like girly girl things.

"It's beautiful Ethan!" Alexis said, embracing him in a warm hug.

They're so cute!!!

"Awwwe." Mark said admiring them both.

Ethan growled at Mark, cueing him to shut the hell up.

––––

After Alexis opening her gifts we decided to eat.

I put some salad and the pasta Tyler and I made on my plate.

"This is actually really good." Tyler said with his mouth half full.

"We make a good team, aye." I giggled, hitting him in the shoulder.

He looked at me and smiled, eating his food.

Everyone was having a great time. Seeing everyone this happy was amazing.

I think Ethan was really trying his hardest to not make it awkward between him and Barry. Barry is really overprotective, when it comes to Alexis. But he seems to really like Ethan. I mean, usually he doesn't really aknowledge any appreciatable traits in a dude.

But he also really likes Mark, probably because of the fact that he also knows a hell of alot about engineering.

Kathryn and Amy we're talking to her mom about how she went to England once and the weird person that was stalking her on break.

Tyler and I were just out of place, watching everyone else conversate.

"This is nice." Tyler sighed.

"Yeah...it is." I nodded, looking back at everybody.

–––

"D'you think we should get the cake ready?" Tyler asked quietly.

"Er...yeah." I said following him hesitantly into the kitchen.

I took out the cake and got out the "21" labeled candle.

I still can't believe she's almost a year older than Ethan. She seems younger.

I places the candles on gently and walked into the dining room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU–" Tyler and I shouted.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Alexis, Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone else shouted.

She blew out the candles and got ready to cut the first piece.

"Hey sis, since your old enough to drink now, we should go for a drink later." Barry suggested.

"Sure!" Alexis squeaked with excitement

We all had a peice of chocolate, blue frosted cake.

–––

"Catt, me and Barry are gonna go out for a drink and after that I'm gonna go spend the night at my mom's house. So you're gonna be alone tonight... you'll be okay, right?" She asked looking concerned.

"Um... yeah. I'll be fine." I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay. Well, bye. The party was amazing! Thank you so much!" She Sid walking out the door with Berry and their mom.

I sighed and turned to pick up all the left over mess.

(Tbc!!)

I know I haven't been updating lately and I apologise!!! I lost my tablet and had to redownload Wattpad on my phone! So now I can update more. Thx for reading! xX