delicious!

Shout out to greek_geek_123 !! If you're reading this thank you so much for your story advice! I really appreciate it! You're the best!oh and weird story time guys...so today at in athletics we had a sub for one of our coaches and omg...she looked exactly like Amy!I wish I could have proof just to show you! Anyways...enjoy!

*
*
*

"Well I'll show you!" Mark answered in a suspiciously perky voice.

He shut off the camera and escorted us outside. The yard was big and had rose bushes on the edge of the fence. I looked over and there was a table with five awesome cakes on it.

They looked like this.

(Sorry for the picture being so big

(Sorry for the picture being so big...don't hate me!)

"What are these for?" Tyler asked before I could spit the words.

"You get to smother them with cake!" Kathryn laughed maniacally. She has a evil sense of humor...that's why we get along so well!

^~^

"Boy is this gonna be fun!" I plotted as I rubbed my hands together.

"Oh and since you guys won the ultimate pose, you get one of the cakes!" Mark announced.

I'm fond of cake, but Tyler better help me eat it, because I can't eat all that.

"Line up!" Kathryn shouted.

They all lined up side by side smiling in embarrassment. As they did that me and Tyler each got a handful of cake ready to smear it on our victims.

"Ready?" I gave him an evil grin.

"Ready!" He smiled back.

I stood in front of Alexis ready to shame her with deliciousness. As Tyler did same to Ethan.

"Go!" I shouted.

I practically slapped it on her face. I got each bit I could and smeared it all over her face as she internally screamed.