nctpink.

nctpink couple, watching a horror movie.

jenyong

jennie will probably laugh at taeyong because he's a lot more scardy cat compared to jennie.

"omo taeyong-ah, who's that girl in white behind you?" jennie asked while holding her laugh.

taeyong suddenly hugged jennie was closing his eyes. jennie laughed out loud because of his boyfriend's cuteness.

yusoo

yuta will be chill and will be over protective when his girlfriend, jisoo is frightened.

jisoo screamed while covering her eyes using yuta's body

yuta immediately turn off the television then hugged jisoo after.

"where's your courage now huh?" yuta said while smirking and that made jisoo glare at him.

"shut up,"

listen

ten will probably sing at loud just to make himself calm but at the end. he'll just scream like a girl.

"stop singing dumbass! i can't hear the movie!" lisa shouted. but ten didn't even bother to listen to her.

lisa just let ten sing a song until an image on their television make him stop and, "kyaaah!" ten shouted.

lisa covered her ears then laughed
after while teasing ten.

jaerosé

the couple who'll probably won't focus to the movie since they are busy in arguing what will happen next.

"nope you're wrong mr. jung! the girl will be-" jaehyun cutted her.

"nahhh you must be the one who's wrong mrs. jung!" and that made them both shut up.

"mrs. jung huh? dream on!" chaeyoung said while acting that he's mad at yoonoh.