Chapter 15

<><><>< 4 days later ><><><><><

Shelly's POV

"KAYLUM...!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Jesus Shelly what the fuck!" he said sounding angry while coming into the room. "I got the divorce papers... he actually signed them" I said smiling the whole time. "Good." he stated showing no emotion. We stood silent.

"We need to talk" I said breaking the silence. "Yeah what happen?" he asked. "Well my flight to leave back home is in 2 days." I said fast. He didn't say anything for a good 10 seconds. "you think can and live here with me?" he finally spoke. "I really don't know." I said sighing.

"Are you planning to stay with me?" he asked sounding worried. "Yeah" I stated looking at him weirdly, " why would you think that I wouldn't?" I continued. "Well we are still paying for 2 rooms..." he paused whiling smiling, "just don't want to lose you again but do you have to go?" he questioned me. "Well we can't live in a hotel forever, and are you comfortable in looking for some where for us to live.......together?" I questioned him. He stood there starring at me. " I would love to my love... I love you" he replied.

I smiled big and asked, " are we rushing things?" He looked at me and said, "only if you feel like that because I can't wait to be living with you." I smiled at his responce. "I love you too babe." I stated.

"We should start home hunting soon because this hotel is pretty expensive." He said and continued saying, "plus since I'm living here in Cali I have a job to get back to in 3 days....i got vacation days." I smiled and said "I'll get right on it but wait where have you been living?" I asked a little curiously. "with a roommate but I'll get my stuff after we move to our new home babe.." he replied showing no emotion.

I started house hunting once the conversation was over. I found an apartment for 2 which was perfect but it wasn't near his job. I also found a pent house but it look a little too expensive.

"Did you find anything yet?" I heard kaylum ask from behind. "its only been 15 minutes...." I paused, "but yes I found a pent house near your job but it seems too expensive." I continued. "how much?" he asked. "$4,200 per month but for the first month you have to pay first and last so it would be $8,400 " i replied. " babe don't worry that's perfect especially the view, we have to get it. " He smiled as he talked. "I need to go job hunting too tho." I said to him. " that's fine but you don't have to I can make it babe I am a mechanic at a Lamborghini company, I,m pretty sure I get paid enough for us to make it through and still have at least $2,000 extra per week"

I starred at him. I wandered what to say. "I just don't want to take advantage" I finally said faintly smiling. "your not.... I'm the one who offered you didn't ask." he replied. I sighed and said, "hum ok but when can we move and meet the real estate agent ?" "right now contact the agent" he replied. "ok" I smiled.

I got the agent on hold and we went as soon as possible.

<><><><>< 4 hours later ><><><><

We got the pent house and I was so excited. We got our stuff from the hotel and went there right away. it already had furniture so we were pretty much set. And all we really had to do was get groceries and his clothes which were at his old house and my clothes which were all the way back in Florida.