Chapter 8

Extra long chapter just for my #1 reader Marianna RR

Love you!😘😍

<><><<<><><><<><><><<><><><

Kaylum went to buy food. I don't know where but I really didn't care.

I tried not to think about Steve or the crazy fact that I was staying in kaylum's room. I read all the messages he sent me while kaylum went to go get the food. At first the messages started as 'where are you, why'd you go' all the way to messages like 'I'm sorry for what I did', 'do you forgive me?' I ignored them all, even the voicemails and still the calls coming every 2 minutes. I shut off my phone just in case he tried to track it.

Kaylum came back about 30 minutes later. It was already 9:15 am.

"Pretty good time to eat breakfast huh?" he asked. "Yeah" I faintly smiled.

He served the food. "You still remember?" I asked smiling. "The wh-" he paused, " oh your Belgian waffle" he said also smiling back. "Yeah" I said. "How could I forget that's all you would eat whenever I took you out to eat breakfast." He said sarcastically " well eat up love bug " he said as he smiled at me.

I loved Belgian waffles with strawberries, bananas, blue berries and honey on top and that's exactly how he brought them to me today.

We both ate on the bed side by side doing small talk and watching tv. We finished our food and he started to get dressed, in the bathroom of course. While he was in the bathroom I heard the shower go on so I decided that it was perfect timing for me to change too.

About 30 seconds into my changing I was topless and kaylum decides to walk in. " What are you doing?" I questioned while covering myself. "I forgot my towel" he said while Turing his back towards me. I put my bathing suit bra on and said " you can turn around now and aren't there towels in the bathroom ?" I asked. " no you use the last one this morning." "Ugh ok whatever"

He got back in the bathroom to shower and came out about 5 minutes later. I have already changed. I was wearing a see through tank top over my bathing suit bra and booty shorts under my bikini bottom with sandals.

"Can we please go to the beach or something I want to get out of this place and forget about Steve and not see him today?" I questioned hoping he didn't have plans." Sure but does it have to be the beach" he said " you know how much I hate seaweed."i said back,"I really don't care but can we please go somewhere..." I took a pause," somewhere where we can get wet please."" How about Raging Waters it's a water park close by" he said smiling. " Sure " I said for the first time actually happy since what happen with Steve.

We left and I was running out the hotel

practically hoping not to see Steve.

Right when were going inside the car I saw Steve come out the front door of the hotel. He saw me. "SHELLY!" I heard him scream. I closed the car door and told kaylum to drive. He didn't see kaylum so he won't know that I will be living there. In the hotel. We drove off.

On the way there kaylum randomly asked "you know I can go to another hotel if you are going to be staying with me so you won't have to see Steve or hide from him here. " I looked at him with a sight of yeah I kind of do but that's a bother. " You know you don't have to I'll just go and find another hotel for me. I still have some cash but I'll be tight." I told him. " Can we both go because if I see that jerk I will probably punch him in the face for hurting you" he said smiling wide. "I really don't care but separate rooms please" I said. " Sure, I don't mind love" he said while looking at me in a red light.

We got to the water park called Raging Waters. It was huge and according to them it's the biggest water park in California.

We got out the car and right inside to the ticket booth then to the main entrance. You could see a big variety of slides and like tons of people walking and waiting in line.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Many hours later

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was 7:00 pm and we were in our way back to the hotel and to get our stuff and then go to another hotel to stay at.

We got to the hotel and kaylum goes through the back to open the door. You know so I won't have to see Steve at all. We get to the room and all my stuff was already packed since I came here this morning.

The whole time kaylum was packing I asked him" do you need any help?" He said " nah I'm fine, I don't have a lot of stuff I'm almost done."

I sat down and waited while using my phone seeing ifunny.

When he was done we left. We found a 4 star hotel in San Diego.

We got there and it was beautiful.

Kaylum checked in for us and he got us 2 separate rooms. I gave him money and this time he accepted. He gave me my room key when we got inside. Our rooms were right next to each other. It was weird because when I got into my room there was a door to my left. It lead to kaylum's room, we both opened the door.