chapter 5

Shelly's POV

We are here at sea world. The whole time in the car the only thing I could think about was kaylum, our conversation.

I kept asking myself, why did I go in there. Why did I have to go in there. I wanted to say something else but couldn't.

"You ready?" Steve asked. "yeah" I replied smiling. We got out the car and into the ticket booth. We went inside.it was 9:45 am when we got here.

<><><>about 6 hours later<><><>

We were leaving sea world now and it was so fun even though it was with Steve. We saw whales and dolphins , penguin, and a variety of fish. We ate lunch In their. We also went on a bunch of roller coasters!

We got to the hotel and we ate dinner inside, we ordered room service.

"Can you go get ice from the ice machine down the hall?" Steve questioned. "Yeah sure right now " I replied. I went. On the way there I saw kaylum. He was wearing sweat pants with a red shirt to match his sneakers. He look mad cute to me but this time I tried not to do eye contact.

I turned in a corner in the hallway to face the ice machine. " so your ignoring me now?" I heard him say. "Yeah trying to" I said sarcastically. I faced him when I was done getting ice. He was blocking the way out to main hallway." you look nice" he smirked. " You too " I rolled my eyes and went under his arm.

"Why are you doing this" I heard him say while I was walking away." you know my answer and you know why" I said still walking. "I know " he stated. I kept walking towards my room where Steve is waiting. I didn't say anything back. I turned to see if kaylum was still there. He wasn't.

I got to the room door and for some reason I was wishing kaylum was there so I could tell him how I really feel. But once again I couldn't. Why? I don't know, Steve?

I went inside to find Steve texting on his phone. I layed down and he weirdly put his phone away quickly, but I didn't say anything. "So where's the ice" he asked almost stuttering. "Uhm on the counter " I said, "so who were you texting?" I couldn't hold the question back, I'm the jealous type."I wasn't texting anyone" he said,"why do you think that?""because I saw that you were texting through the head board of the bed it reflected." I stated a little more harshly because he was lying."

"Oh that" he said trying to cover up his lie," I was just checking my messages not texting anyone." "whatever" I replied rolling my eyes.

We both Fell asleep........

I woke up because I had to pee I went to bathroom and he was still sleeping, he's a heavy sleeper so that's good. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 2:30 am.

After I checked my phone I remembered the conversation me and Steve had about him on his phone. I grabbed his phone from the counter where it was charging and I went through it. " love you babe can't wait to see again." I saw that on his text messages that someone texted him. A girl named Marianna. I got even madder when I saw a that he wrote," me too love, that was the best night of my life."

I started thinking to myself why me. So that means that the night he left with his "friends" he was with that so called girl Marianna. I got mad I wanted to leave him I didn't want to be with a man that cheated on me. He promised that he wouldn't in our wedding through our vows. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says ' don't love me.'

I had no other choice so I started to pack my clothes quietly not waking him. I left the room and I really had no place to go.

Kaylum....... I thought. Since we were in our honey moon my flight back to home was in 8 more days and I didn't have the cash to go back right now. But I still got my flight ticket and his so he can figure it out.

I went to knock on kaylum's door and he answered after a few knocks. He looked at me weirdly.

>><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A TWIST!

Check out the next update to see what will happen ........

I'll probably post again today