THE DANDELIONS PT. 1

disclaimer !! because you know there are 24 slots , i will split the slots into 12 & 12 aight ? also , HA HA HA after this comes the form and honestly , im waiting for like 30 votes or at least more supportors before i start this because some of yall arent even commenting ????? yalls just voting and honestly , it frightens me and makes me not want to accept you because i want people who can shower me with spams , not silent readers who only vote. like straight up , it pisses me off so badly so yes , ive taken note who has done what and what theyve spammed etc. and i already have the list of who has the highest chance of getting their wanted slot and love interest ( btw , their personalities have to coincide but it should be fine because i planned all of the slots and love interests pretty generally. ) the best spammers , will get their choice as first. like honestly , its not even biased because i mean , if they spent so much dedication to comment so much , isnt it fair that they should get what they want in return ? SO ALL THIS ASIDE , LETS GO ONTO THE ACTUAL SHITTT.

§§§

once again :

italics = available
bold italics = taken

WANDERING INTO THE WARMTH OF DANDELIONS ,there lived the trouble filled dandelions

there lived the trouble filled dandelions. nobody ever really knew why there was such a strain on the dandelions. it was just that way , and even the burdened themselves managed to see each others souls waver everyday. such dark souls , wanting an escape , with no faith in any either. the ones who were hopeful for a better life , and a better ending. " marriage will end it all " was what they left behind to these girls , speechlessness trailing it.

surely , there was another solution ?

§§§

SLOT ONE : ❱REWINDtaken by : lifsa26⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃❥the one with melancholic vibes

SLOT ONE :
REWIND
taken by : lifsa26
⊂(ο・㉨・ο)
❥the one with
melancholic vibes.
❥she yearns for the
pasts , and hopes for
a better life.
❥loves to take care of
others although she can
barely care for herself.
»faceclaim tips :
°someone with a dreamy
feeling , or lost in thoughts.