°CATHEDRAL

名||HAZUKI MEIKO

名||HAZUKI MEIKO

PROFILE CHECK :

HEIGHT : 154.9cm
WEIGHT : 47kg

LIKES :
+ skinship
+ anything peachy
+ baggy clothes

DISLIKES :
- negative emotions
- being alone
- mushrooms

NOTABLE MARK : PENTAGON ( GREEN )

FINDING MATCH…
»match found«

…FINDING MATCH…»match found«

名|| JEON WONWOO

PROFILE CHECK…

LIKES :
+ quiet
+ peace
+ being alone or with people he loves

DISLIKES :
- dandelions
- moving around
- being told what to do

TEASER PLAYLIST :
pentagon ≥ CRITICAL BEAUTY
roy kim ≥ EGOIST
day6 ≥ DANCE DANCE
cheeze ≥ BE THERE
akmu ≥ PLAY UGLY
mamamoo ≥ YES I AM

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

meiko heaved a loud sigh for everyone in the group to hear. everyone was busy with their own thoughts and wants , that they drowned out their own feelings and needs.

it was tiring.

everyday , to see everyone drained. she was tired of that. she wanted everyone to be happy , and yearned for the freedom that was given to the beasts like a buffet platter. all the dandelions ever wanted was an escape from their harsh reality.

was it that hard ?

she stood up slowly , careful to not alarm the others and tiptoed away into the stream that blocked both the beasts and dandelions from meeting.

she stretched her arms out , trying to grasp that feeling of easiness and relief.

but nothing came to her.

all that she could assess from just that one small touch , was the pain and anguish all the dandelions had. and the happiness and contentment the beasts had.

but was that truly what she had felt ?

it would have been so naïve to believe in the fact that little worries , meant no worries. but then again , when youre burdened with your own capsule of tiredness and gruelling times , you seem to lose yourself in the slightest of emotions.

immediately , meiko began cackling. her loud and wide voice stretched upon the banks of the stream and was echoed amongst the forests , and amongst the meadows.

but such screams for pain would have been ignored , for they were not presented in ways that others would.

all but one.

" keep it down , " a clear voice had broke through her cackle of torture.

firm and steady the voice was , yet not a shadow to be seen.

" your eyes are unable to see the things that others can. thats what makes you blinded by reality , " the beast had reinforced before chuckling at her impudence , " such a loud voice will get you nowhere but the depths of despair. "

meiko stared back at the boy. surely he'd known that beasts and dandelions , that were not of the same mark , were not allowed to meet one another.

" you do know that we shouldnt see each other… right ? " meiko said , breaking the awkward silence that had ensued after the boy's straightforward comment.

" surely youve noticed that we both have the same mark. actually , dont notice. i dont want to concern myself with a bunch of soft-hearted and non-willing creatures ," the boy had said , with a tone of arrogance tinting his voice.

as meiko cocked her head closer to glimpse for a mark , she had seen the nearly covered mark on his collarbone. they were each others soulmates.

how much she had longed for such a day , yet why was guilt and pressure put upon her shoulders in that moment ?

" whatever you're thinking , it doesnt matter. just know never to come here again and disturb my rest ," the boy had once again put across clearly for the girl to hear.

" a-ah , wait ! im hazuki meiko , whats your name ?" meiko had thought of the first thing to say to him. although , it didnt seem like a good enough question for him as she could tell from his cold stance.

"wonwoo. jeon wonwoo. but the next time we meet , ill make sure to watch out for a hazuki meiko. not to meet you , but to avoid you. and just so you know , i hate dandelions , so dont bring them to this stream ," the boy spit out coldly as he turned his head away and stalked off into the dark forest , hiding away all the secrets and feelings of the beasts.

it was surely about to get more confusing from here.

||ayeee heres the intro for
the cathedral slot. hope yall
liked it. really sucked though ,
its really late ><. anyw , thanks
for reading and here you go
RAWMEN-COM