That seemed to be enough to reassure the younger who sped off just a moment later.

○○○

The two males had ridden pretty much everything the indoor part of the park offered - the Viking, Merry Go Round, the Flume Rider - they'd even tried the haunted house but Jimin ended up being too scared half way trough and a staff had to guide them outside trough a back door.

Now, before they were ready to head outside, Yoongi had decided they should go for some ice cream first. Jimin waited patiently by a bench while his daddy got them the sugary sweets - taking way too long in his opinion.

"I'm back bug", his caregiver said, already licking his vanilla flavoured ice cream as he handed Jimin a chocolate one.

"Thank you hyungie!", the small boy  cheered along, immediately digging in and devouring the cold goodie.

○○○

After a quick stop at the restroom to clean up Jimin's chocolatey mess of a face, both lads headed outside.

"Woow", the younger of the two marvelled at the big castle in front of them, eyes wide and sparkling.

"Hyungie take a picture of me!", he screeched excitedly, running to stand in front of Yoongi, the castle perfectly on display behind him.
"Please."

Said hyung smiled, fishing out his phone - that had taken many, many photos today already - from his pocket.

"Show me that pretty smile of yours", he yelled, causing Jimin to break out in a giggle, peace signs close to his blushing cheeks.

Snap snap snap.

And so they went on, looking forward to ride the bigger rollercoasters outside.

○○○

"Are you ok bug?", Yoongi asked, trying to suppress a laugh.

"Mmh", was the only grumble he received as response while supporting the smaller boy on their way back, hands tightly slung around his waist.

I told you, riding Atlantis a third time was gonna be too much, the black haired scolded in his head, though a slight tad amused. But he didn't want to make the younger even more upset than he already was so he kept it to himself, only muttering reassuring words into his little boy's ear.

They eventually made it back into the car, Jimin slumping right into his seat, letting his caregiver handle his limp body.

And Yoongi did so without complaining, buckling the younger up and once again draping his favourite polka dotted blankie over the poor boy before grabbing Floor from the back of his seat. He carefully held it by its head, making its nose boop Jimin's.

"Jimin-ah", he said, purposely in a higher pitch, the voice he had made up for the stuffed zebra.
"What's wrong?"

The small boy giggled weakly at the cute attempt of his daddy to cheer him up.

"I'm feeling icky", he mumbled, pouting adorably.

"Really?", Floor tilted its head to the side with a little help of Yoongi.

"Mhm", Jimin hummed, rubbing his tired eyes with tiny fists while nibbling on his bottom lip.
"Dada told me to slow down but I didn't listen."

The older's heart skipped a beat and he couldn't fight the big smile that was making its way across his face.

"Why?"

"I had so much fun with dada", the silver haired boy frowned.
"Didn't wanna slow down."

"But you know your daddy only wants what's best for you, right Jimin-ah?", Floor asked and once again nudged its owner's cute nose.

A light giggle escaped Jimin's lips and he swatted away his longtime companion softly.
"I know."

"So you're gonna listen to him from now on?", the stuffed zebra whispered as if it were a secret only the two of them shared.

The small boy cautiously leaned forward, Yoongi seemingly forgotten as he whispered a barely audible 'pinkie promise'.

"Oops", he laughed in realisation.
"You don't even have a pinkie Floor!"

Yoongi chuckled fondly, placing an affectionate peck onto the crown of Jimin's head before tucking Floor safely under his arms.

"Let's get you home Minmin."

But before he could stand back up, a small hand tugged on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Dada?"

"Hm bug?"

"Can I watch a movie on your phone?"

That's how Yoongi ended up driving back home, all the way accompanied by the ridiculous sounds of The Emoji Movie and Jimin's soft giggles.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Who has the flue in fudging summer?:))