Chapter 12

I watched Louis' smile get brighter and brighter with every kiss I gave him. Just too see him made my entire day better. I watched as he looked at my mouth and sighed, shaking his head.

"It was all my fault..." He breathed and looked down,fumbling with the blanket. My eyes widened a little and I frowned, looking at him.

"L-Louis.." I breathed and started shaking my head. "Don't you dare say that. It is not your fault." I whimpered and took his hand, kissing it repeatedly. He gave me a sad smile and looked into my eyes, shaking his head.

"I-I egged him on. Threatened him, beat the shit out of him.. It's all my fault. I totally fucking deserved what had happened to me. I'm just.. So glad it was me and not you my baby girl, if anything happened to you I could not live with myself." He whispered, starting to tear up, closing his eyes.

I cooed at him and smiled sadly, cupping his cheek in one hand and his jaw in the other, tilting his head to mine, kissing his forehand.

"You save my life Louis. Saved it and continue to every single day. I love you so much." I whispered, kissing his nose while stroking his fringe.

He smiled, looking into my eyes. "I love you too angel." He breathed as a few tears rolled down, but I quickly wiped them away with my thumb.

"Now now big boy, you don't wanna look all sad and teary eyed for Darcy now do you?" I giggled and pecked his lips. He gave me a confused look for a short second.

"D-Darcy? Baby she's not-"

"DADA!" Darcy squealed, cutting him off and kicked her legs excitedly, being placed on the bed by Liam and hopped into Louis' arms. Louis gasped and hugged her close, tearing up more, looking at me and the boys.

"Hi baby." He whispered, peppering kisses all over her tiny face. I smiled happily and bit my lip, watching them.

"What had happened exactly?" Liam whispered to me and I sighed, looking at him.

"First, Louis and Jack beat the shit out of eachother, then.. Jack kidnapped me and took me to an old warehouse, Louis Zayn and Harry came then Jack was about to stab Louis but he knocked the knife out of Jack's hand but Jack pulled out a gun and next thing you know Jack is on the ground, dead, Louis had the knife in his waist and that's how we ended up here." I explained, replaying everything in my head.

Liam looked at me wide eyed. "You should've had me stay and help you! None of this would've happened." He groaned quietly and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Yes it would've Li. Jack was dangerous and no matter what you couldn't stop him from anything." I mumbled, watching Louis play with Darcy's little hands as she squished his cheeks, them both giggling. The sound mixed together made me fill with happiness.

Liam just sighed and looked down, not saying a word. I rolled my eyes a little and walked over, siting next to Louis. He smiled at me and kissed me immediately. I blushed and kissed him back. Our lips moving in perfect sync.

Louis pulled back and stroked my cheek with his thumb "I love you." He whispered and kissed my forehead, resting his cheek against it.

"I love you too." I whispered and laid my head against his chest, closing my eyes. He rubbed my back soothingly as I started drifting off to the sound of his heartbeat. So fast, so lively. It made me blush a little for what reason.. I don't know.

"Rest baby, it's been such a long day." He whispered into my ear before kissing it.

I looked up into his eyes and shook my head, staring at his lips before kissing him lovingly. I felt him kiss back and smiled small, kissing him passionately before pulling back.

"Please, sing to me." I breathed and laid my head back on his chest. He nodded and smiled softly, blushing a little before starting to sing.

"I know people make promises all the time

Then they turn right around and break them

When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, and you're bleeding

But I could be that guy, to heal it over time

And I won't stop until you believe it

Cause baby you're worth it.."