Chapter 4

Louis and I were giggling uncontrollably cuddling in the huge bed. He tackled me in kisses and tickles, caressing my sides. I squirmed and giggled loudly underneath his touch. His eyes sparkled as he leaned down pressing our lips together softly. I blushed, kissing him back passionately as my hand clamped behind his neck, threading his hair between my fingers. I smiled widely looking into his ocean blue eyes caressing his neck softly "I love you so much." I breathed and but my lip.

He stared back into my eyes and smiled, caressing my cheek while pressing a soft kiss to my forehead. "I love you too baby girl." He whispered and smiled widely. Louis groaned and rolled off me laying back down in his spot, closing his eyes. I giggled and laid on his chest, humming softly, feeling him caress my back. "Mmmm my baby. What do you wanna do today?" He smiled, kissing my cheek softly.

I tapped his nose and looked around "Well we are in the city of love. I wanna try some chocolate croissants, go on a boat ride. All kinds of stuff." I giggled,blushing and kissing down his chest.

Louis kind of just chuckled and rolled his eyes, kissing my cheek gently. "Mm whatever you want my beautiful wife." He winked and tickled me again before getting up and walking over to the suitcases, getting dressed. I watched him and giggled, covering my eyes.

"Surprise me with an outfit." I murmured, biting my lip and continued giggling, hearing him shuffle through my suitcase in search for an outfit. I heard him scoff and chuckle. I opened my eyes and gasped, seeing him holding the Victorias Secret bag, I jumped up and snatched it, hiding it behind my back. He was smirking and crossing his arms, biting his lip and giving me "that look."

I giggled and tapped his nose, shaking my head "Nope, not until later." I squeaked and snatched the outfit, starting to get dressed. I heard him whine, turning around and seeing him with the little cute pout plastered across his lips. I pecked his pout and finished getting dressed, looking at him. "Ready?"

He nodded and took my hand, interlacing our fingers before giving me a smile, pecking my lips and walking out, into the big city.

~*~*~*

Louis and I had been outside of the hotel for almost two hours. Two hours which consisted of eating chocolate croissants, drinking French tea and finally, we were off to the boat ride. Louis took my hand and kissed it, helping me into the boat first before sitting next to me, taking both of my hands in his. He hummed softly to my, smiling down at me as the man in the boat paddled our way off the side of the pier. I played with Louis' fingers occasionally glancing up at him. He caught ahold of my eyes and stared right into them, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. He soon pulled back, panting quietly and kissing my forehead "I am so in love with you." He breathed, closing his eyes and resting his cheek against the top of my head.

I blushed and sat there, gently pressing a kiss to his cheek "I'm in love with you Louis Tomlinson." I whispered leaned in, about to kiss him again when suddenly screams from around pierced my ears. I winced in content and looked around seeing all the fans. Louis huffed quietly, I knew he loved the fans so much, but he probably just wanted time alone. But instead of getting all frustrated and bent out of shape, he just smiled and waved.

I didn't know really what to do, so I decided just to wave and smile as the fans screamed and took pictures. Some scoffed at us, why? I then realize this was the first date Louis and I had out in public really. Fans weren't really that aware I guess.

Soon after our boat ride and the /millions/ of screaming Directioners getting a picture and signature, Louis wrapped his arm around me kissing the top of my head. "I'm gonna go pay yeah?" He said and pecked my lips. I giggled and bit my lip, looking into his eyes and nodding.

"And I'll go get more croissants." I whispered and pecked his lips repeatedly before walking away towards the bakery across the street. I walked inside and the scent of fresh made bread and pastries filled my senses. I licked my lips and looked around, walking up to the counter.

"Mm I'll get four chocolate filled croissants please." I said and dug in my bag around for my wallet.

"Mmmm Chantelle West. What a pleasure to see you again, hmm?"