Chapter 8

I blinked a few times and looked over at Louis who was asleep with Darcy laying on his chest, asleep.

I gulped nervously and took a quiet deep breath. "W-Wha?-" I started but the voice just kept interrupting.

"The tour has been extended, from a few months to a year." The voice breathed out. My eyes widened and I bit my lip, looking back at Louis. Tour? What tour?

"And.. He's still trying to take Chantelle, but you're not allowed to go out and fight him or whatever..-"

I gasped and threw a hand up. "What?!" I gasped quietly and looked over at Louis and walked upstairs, closing the bathroom door behind me.

I heard the voice gasp and sigh. "Oh.. Chantelle. Were you listening?" He asked softly and I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes.

"Listening? I heard everything!" I semi- shouted and sighed a shaky breath. There was a long moment of silence before he sighed and cleared his throat.

"Just.. talk to Louis okay? And just don't get mad at him.. and tell him that Stan called." He said and I nodded, looking down.

"Thanks Stan.." I mumbled before hanging up. I huffed and looked in the mirror, tears welling up in my eyes. Why didn't he tell me all of this? His own fucking wife. I wiped my eyes and went downstairs, seeing Louis standing there, Darcy asleep in the living room crib.

He frowned and raised both eye brows, looking at me. "Whats wrong what happened?" He asked softly. I shook my head and looked away from him, not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Why... Didn't you tell me?" I said softly and looked back at him, crossing my arms. He frowned and watched me, biting his lip.

"Tell you what?" He asked softly and crossed his arms as well.

"Oh don't pull that shit Louis, the tour!" I shouted quietly, huffing a little.

Louis' eyes widened and he looked down. "I-I..I didn't want to tell you.." He whispered and closed his eyes. I laughed sarcastically and threw my hands up in the air.

"Why not?" I asked softly and he looked up.

"I couldn't tell you Chantelle. Three fucking months without you and Darcy I-I.. you really think I wanted it?" He shook his head and I rolled my eyes, tearing up.

"Yeah well Stan just called while you were sleeping, he said the tour got.. extended. Three months to a year." I choked out through tears and his eyes widened. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me but I pulled back shaking my head.

"A-And he also said.. that someone known as 'he' is trying to take me.. and that you aren't allowed to hurt him." I added and looked at him, then down. He frowned and sighed, shaking his head and turning around, continuing to shake his head.

"Its Jack, hes trying to take you and Darcy away from me. He thinks im going to become the old person I was before..-"

"What if hes right?" I breathed out, cutting him off and backed up a little, leaning against the wall. I watched as he stopped in his tracks, turning around looking at me, eyes wide.

"Chantelle..H-How could you say that?" He whispered, tearing up a little. I bit my lip and a few tears fell, shrugging a little bit. He stared at me with a confused and sad look that broke my heart.

I whimpered a little and sniffled wiping my eyes. "What happened back in Paris.. H-He said a lot of things on how you could change and be the old Louis again." I said softly and watched his face turn from sad, to angry and upset. He huffed and covered his eyes.

"And youre listening to him because..?" He whispered and rubbed his face looking at me again. I hesitated and gulped nervously, letting out a shaky breath.

"H-He obviously was following us for a reason.." I bluntly said and continued watching his expressions.

"He was trying to kidnap you Chantelle!" He shouted and I walked over pressing my finger to his lips.

"Youll wake her." I mumbled and looked down. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, shaking his head and sighed.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" He whispered and I nodded quickly, leaning up and pressing our lips together, kissing him softly.

"So so much." I whispered and tears streamed down, he shook his head and wiped them away.

"Don't cry, I love you." He smiled widely and kissed away my tears. He pulled back and walked to the door. "But im going to have to go and..discuss all of this tour stuff with the boys." He breathed and smiled pecking my lips before walking out.

I watched and closed the door behind him, turning around and leaning against it, sliding my back down the door. "I-I love you.." I breathed and wiped away my stray tears, staring blankly at the floor.

My phone then rang and I grabbed it, answering with a little sniffle coming from me. "H-Hello?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Mmmm Chantelle West. Heard that you got the news about your little husband? Its amazing that you haven't left him yet. I also heard hes on his way over now. It would be a shame if something happened to him." The voice spoke and I recognized it right away.

"Jack.." I breathed and glared "H-He told me he was going to talk to the boys." I said nervously, standing up and grabbing my sweater.

Jack chuckled and I could almost see the smirk he had plastered across his face on the other end of the phone.

"I told you he was lying sweetheart. Payback time." He simply said before hanging up.

Oh my god.

A/N;

Hey guys so im kinda like confused with my writing right now and I wanted to ask a few of you guys what you think should happen, either on tour, with Jack and Louis, with Louis and Chantelle, anything! So just inbox me any ideas and ill pick two of my favorites and decide from there. Not going to share the ideas with anyone else because you guys cant know what will happen so it'll stay between me and the other person ;3 I love you guys and thanks so much for the wonderful comments and the reads on this story and the first one! Mwah :* xx