Chapter 1

Louis and I were standing underneath the tent, sharing our first dance as a married couple. People all around watching us, taking pictures, the wind blowing through my perfectly curled long hair that draped over my shoulders. The lights lining across the tent blends in with the sunset so perfectly. Lights colored purple, blue and white hung in their siliconed lanterned covering. My dress flowing in the wind from underneath me as I looked up at my husband. Louis had off his blazer and was just wearing the white shirt with a tie. His messy brow feathery hair blowing perfectly in the wind. He looked beautiful as the sunset filled sky around us. The beach waves mixed with the soft sound of music filled my ears as I swayed in Louis' arms. The sand feeling so warm and soft beneath my feet as I looked up to louis and smiled.

Louis smiled down at me as his thumb reached up, stroking my cheek gently as he pressed a soft gentle kiss to my forehead "My beautiful wife. I love you so much." He whispered, pecking my lips slightly. I smiled at him and buried my face in his chest, closing my eyes.

"My perfect husband. I love you too." I breathed, smiling widely as a single tear of joy slipped out, down my cheek. I felt louis wipe it away with his thumb, gently. I looked over seeing Darcy in Louis' sister Lottie's arms. She dressed in a little white outfit that matched mine'. I looked up into Louis' ocean spear king blue eyes and smiled widely at him before leaning up to his ear "You and me forever" I whispered and he smiled leaning to my ear "You jump I jump. Forever and always." He whispered before cupping my jaw, giving me a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips. I kissed back passionately, hearing Darcy squeal. Louis and I both giggled, looking at Darcy as the little girl clapped her tiny hands. I walked over and picked him up holding him in my arms as Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing Darcy's cheek then mine.

I smiled at him and leaned up pecking his lips as I caught someone taking a picture, I giggled and blushed looking down. Louis chuckled and caught ahold of my lips before I pulled back, kissing me one more time before I handed Darcy over to Lottie, taking Louis' hand and walking down to the water with him.

I swung our hands and giggles walking across the shoreline, the wet sand so smooth and soft, you could almost sink all the way down. Louis smiled at me and interlaced our fingers "Can you believe it? We're husband and wife, with a daughter and about a year or two ago we hated each other." He chuckled and kissed my hand gently. I blushed and watched his every move, nodding "I know. It's shocking. But.. I don't regret it." I whispered and leaned up pecking his lips, laying my head against his chest. "Isn't the view beautiful?" I sighed happily, rubbing his chest slightly.

Louis kissed the top of my head gently and smiled widely, nodding in agreement "Just like you." He poked my nose and I giggled. "Noooo" I shook my head, sticking out my tongue and looking away.

Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes "Right. You're /gorgeous/" he hummed and walked over grabbing a lily flower and walking back, placing it in my hair before looking into my eyes, smiling. "So gorgeous." He breathed and kissed me lovingly. I blushed and kissed him back, rubbing his back. He looked down at me and tucked a piece of my curled hair behind my ear before kissing my forehead and nose.

"I love you so much. So so so much Chantelle." He whispered and kissed my hand, resting it against his cheek. I blushed more and leaned up kissing him passionately as a single happy tear rolled down my cheek.

"I love you more." I whimpered softly, resting my forehead against his, looking into his eyes.

"I love you most." He whispered back and kissed me again lovingly, caressing my cheek and back gently.

~*~*~

Everyone had left, our parents, siblings, even the boys left for the night. Giving Louis and I some time alone. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, hearing Louis carry Darcy upstairs and put him to bed. I opened my eyes and gasped, giggling when I saw louis standing in front of me. I smirked at him and crossed my arms "Well hello handsome."

Louis rolled his eyes and kissed me lovingly, upside down. "Hello there my gorgeous baby." He whispered and kissed me again before lifting me up into his arms, carrying me upstairs, not breaking the passionate kiss.

He opened the door and I looked around, gasping. Candles surrounded the room, rose petals on the bed and soft music playing, our favorite song playing which was called "When You Can't Sleep At Night." I looked at him and teared up "Y-You did this?" I breathed and he nodded, wrapping his arms around me, pecking my lips softly.

"Wanted our wedding night to be special. And guess where we're going for our honeymoon?" He whispered and kissed my temple. I giggled and rolled my eyes "A picnic in the backyard with fake lights and flowers and food prepared by Niall?" I giggled jokingly.

Louis chuckled and kissed me softly, shaking his head "Paris." He whispered in my see, I gasped again and looked at him, hugging him and holding him close.

"Oh Louis. You know I've always wanted to go." I squeaked quietly and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his jaw and pecked his lips softly.

Louis closed his eyes, humming along to the song "Wanna give you everything you want, princess." He whispered and kissed me passionately, laying me down on the bed. I kissed him back passionately, my eyes fluttering close as I felt his tongue slip past my lips. Our tongues collided in the hot passionate kiss, his hands roaming around my body, found their way up my shirt, caressing my body. I slipped off his shirt as he did the same to me, looking into his eyes and kissing him softly and lovingly slipping off his pants as he slipped off my shorts, fingers clamping around my panties, sliding them down as he kissed my neck. I moaned softly and gently, holding the back of his neck as he slid into me, soon making love to me. Which consisted of many hugs, kisses and caressing.

He held me in his arms as I laid my head down on his shoulder. He took my hand and interlaced our fingers kissing it softly before pecking my lips, closing his eyes "I love you beautiful." He whispered and I blushed kissing his cheek.

"I love you too handsome " I whispered back and caressed his back, clinging into him, scooting impossibly closer. Soon Louis was fast asleep. I watched the candles, the way the light moved some calmly, it was so memorizing. I smiled thinking about how far louis and I have come. We've been through so much but managed to stick through it together. I watched him sleep, kissing his cheek softly. He looked so peaceful. So beautiful. I smiled and caressed his cheek, looking back at the candles before blowing each one out. It became dark but the smoke leaving its trail, flowing all the way up into the air before disappearing. I couldn't wait until our honeymoon, especially because it was also near our anniversary, which was perfect. I laid back down in Louis' arms, slowly drifting off to the soft sound of the music. And for once, i felt happy, safe and finally at home. Again.