Ch. 2

I awoke a few hours later to 2 people arguing. I could easily tell that one of them was Tristan, and the other was my best friend Michael.

“Damn it Tristan, you need to go back before they realize that you are in the servants quarters again.” Mikey whispered.

“Then I will take the lashings for it, I need to know my sister is okay.”

“Dammit Trist, if you don’t get your royal ass-“

“Mikey, Language! He’s only 11.” I hoarsely spoke up. They rushed to my sides, each grabbing my one hand.

“Im so sorry Faith, I shouldn’t have provoked Mya. I didn’t want you to get whipped. Please forgive me.” Tristan pleaded with tears in his eyes.

“It’s not your fault, I will always protect you and even Amaya, but Mikey is right. You need to go back before they find you here. Ill go up and see you tomorrow morning.” I told him as he sadly nodded his head and gave me a big hug , before running off back to the palace.

The servant quarters was just outside the palace in a rundown small building, that was barely holding on. There was buckets all over the floor to catch the rain, and bunk beds all down the hall for each of us half breeds. When I came here 11 years ago, I was surprised to see so many species other than vampires, because, well frankly all I knew was the vampire and human species. As I later learned, there are several different worlds, and I just so happen to belong to the half- breed hating vampire world. All the others were either captured in this world or sold , ending up here or as servants at other rich families houses.

Mikey came here about 6 years ago, obviously not by choice. He was sold to King Mark by his Father schizophrenic mate. Apparently his dad had cheated on his mate with a human  while she was locked up for betraying her best friend/Alpha.  He was playing hide and seek with his older brother Nathan, when she escaped from her cell and kidnapped him and sold him. To this day, he still believes his Father Aidan, and his brother Nathan will rescue him, and for his sake, I hope they do because well half breed werewolves get treated the worst around here.

“You need to stop babying him Faith, one of these days, you're going end up getting yourself killed. You don’t heal like them. Let them deal with their own troubles. They will be healed in less than 5 minutes.” Mikey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“They are my siblings! I don’t care how long it takes me to heal, I don’t even care if it kills me! I will protect them to my dying breath, just like my mom asked.” I yelled.

“I bet your mom didn’t see how much of a monster Amaya is!  Last week she blamed you for the bug she put in her own food! And you just sat there and took the blame!”

“Like I said, she is still my sister, evil witch or not.” I  simply said ending the argument that we have had countless times.

“Here turn around and let me check your cuts.” I turned around and let him slowly lift my shirt. I could tell by his gasp that it wasn’t pretty.  “I’ll go talk to one of the fairies and check if they have and herbal remedies or something.” He said as he slowly put my shirt back down.

I laid there thinking on his words. I knew he was right, but i couldn’t bring myself to not completely follow through, no matter how awful Amaya was, when our time came, and we overthrow the Royals, no harm would come to the twins no matter what.

Mikey came back with a small cup of blue goo. He rubbed it on my back, and it burned instantly, but I could feel it working to heal me faster.

“So when are we going to try to figure out a plan to kill the King and Queen? Or at least escape this world” Manuel, the half pixie voice echoed through the quarters.

Mikeys hand flew to Manuels mouth. “ What is wrong with you? There are spies everywhere! Are you trying to get us all killed?” Just as Manuel was about to open his mouth. Blue lights began flickering throughout our quarters. It was out warning system for when a royal was coming. Our eyes seem to bulge out of our sockets as we waited. Nothing good ever came from a visit with the royals. The light stopped flickering and the door slowly opened. My heart stopped.

A/N- This is sort of a filler chapter. And Yes Mikey is Aidan's son (from The Alpha's Other Girl) Let me know what yall think. Fell free to send banners or covers.

On the side is Faith >>>>>>

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN