Author's Note

I'm so sorry for having abandoned this project for a short (okay, not so short) while. I'd been working on my other book. I'll see to it that I follow a specific schedule so that this never happens in future. I'm really sorry, guys. And it perhaps will never since Cursed is my current WIP and I won't rest until it's done.

Also, I don't blame you obviously and in case you've forgotten what happened in the tale,

STORY UNTIL NOW

Being frustrated with the nature of her job, Louis decides to take a break. She's on a vacation, and seems like the vacation wouldn't be all that relaxing for her.

As soon as Louis enters the town, she sees a boy attempting suicide. Arthur, her assistant, saves him. On enquiring about the reason why he was committing suicide, Jason tells them that his girlfriend, Amanda, has been possessed by a demon. She's dying and hence he has no reason to live. And so starts this horror tale.

For some reason, Louis decides not to run from this craziness, and checks in some motel. There she sees a strange portrait. Later that day Louis and Arthur go to visit Amanda's room, and find Amanda's diary.

After coming back to the room, since Louis is feeling tired, she plans to take a nap. And then she becomes the centre of a very strange incident.

Later that day a dead body is found at her door. And Louis is convinced that something odd is going on. Yet, she doesn't intend to move from this place. After seeing the suffering of Jason, she feels obliged to help him out.

Soon she meets a rather strange woman, Stephanie Meyer. She invites Louis to chat with her at the back of the motel. Another strange incident happens with Louis there, but she decides to let it go considering the whispers she'd heard was only a spell of wind.

Finally the time comes when she visits Amanda. Unexpectedly, the caretaker there turns out to be her long forgotten grandmother, and both discuss some family things. Only when they rise to see Amanda, Arthur visits them and says Jason has committed another suicide attempt.

The trio hurries to the hospital, forgetting all about Amanda. Meanwhile, the devil escapes.

(I know the synopsis hasn't been written in a very excellent manner. It's purpose is just to give you a boost for recollecting the stuff you've already read.)

Also, the cast has been updated. Please check it out.

I apologise again for being so careless regarding Cursed. As promised this won't happen again.