Happy Ending

(Y/n)'s POV

Tch, they shouldn't have gone that far. I thought he was only supposed to catch Liam, not fight him. Now I was left cleaning up their mess.

"Sorry (Y/n), but at least you have something to do now," Liam exclaimed.
"By the way, why isn't Sebastian here? He should be helping."
"I don't know."
"You're no help at all."

He just smirked and poked his tongue out. Ugh, I didn't get any nights sleep because of this. They should be thanking me.

Luckily Ciel had banned people from showing up at his manor. I could use my wings freely, without having to worry about anything.

~After clean up and rebuilding the manor~

Seriously...I felt like my whole body was going to break.

"Good job," commented Liam.
"Ugh, you could've at least helped me. Now it's almost night. I spent the whole day rebuilding this."
"Eh, at least you're done."

I needed a break. Suddenly, someone started massaging my shoulders.

"Unlike your ungrateful friend, I think you deserved this," Sebastian whispered into my ear.
"Oi, I cheered her on while she worked and what were you doing? Taking a leisurely stroll through town with Ciel," argued Liam.
"I believe you were wrongly informed. I was ordered to go grocery shopping for the young master. That is why I could not help (Y/n). Whereas you were here by her side but did nothing whatsoever to help her."
"Who said I did nothing?-"
"Guys, cut it out. I'm too tired to listen to your arguing."

I should hire Sebastian as my personal butler. His massaging skills were perfect. I closed my eyes...
Well, I was forced to open them again when Liam splashed water all over my face.

"What was that for?!"
"To refreshen your ghostly-looking face," he replied cheekily.
"Tch, I'm going to get back at you someday."

I stood up and went to my room. I really needed to wash up. The smell coming off my body was probably that of sweat and more sweat.

~Some time later~

"(Y/n), come quick! Finny's in trouble!" Liam said worriedly.

I rushed out of my room, expecting to see something really dangerous but it was ...something that I wouldn't even be able to expect.

The door closed behind me and my night gown suddenly turned into an elegant (f/c) dress. Liam must've used some sort of spell.

I cautiously walked in, not knowing what was going on.

Sebastian's POV

"Fine but you owe me big time," Liam replied.

Now my plan was all set. But...there was a flaw. I had to include (D/n). I just hope (Y/n) will like it.

~Present time~

(D/n) ran up to (Y/n) just like I had hoped. She picked him up and began walking forward in the somewhat dimly-lit room.

I clicked my fingers and the candles around the table were lit.
I stood out from the shadows and smiled at her.

"Sebastian, did you do all of this?"
"Yes, I've always wanted to do this for you."
"Thank you so much!"

(Y/n)'s POV

Did he really plan everything? I couldn't contain my excitement as I hugged him tightly. Of course, I let (D/n) down first.

"Shall we?"

I nodded happily while (D/n) was running around our feet.

"Sadly, I had to ask Liam what your favourite dishes were. After I made them, I asked him to put a spell on the food. Now you can enjoy it."
"I can't wait to try it."

He pulled out my chair for me. This was probably the most surprising gift that I've ever received.

To be honest, I never did imagine Sebastian to do something like a candle-lit dinner.

"Why do you like (favourite dish)?" he asked suddenly.
"I don't know, I've never tried it before because of how I was treated. It just sounded like a delicious dish."
"Haha, that's interesting."

The meal was great. It wasn't awkward but was filled with constant chatter and laughter.

"(Y/n), I have something else to show you," exclaimed Sebastian.

He took my hand and led me outside. Fireworks lit up the sky, along with the millions of stars.

"This is beautiful."
"But not as beautiful as you."

*blush* I looked away from his gaze and focused on the fireworks instead. Gosh, if he was staring at me like that then I'd be blushing all night long.

"(Y/n), I love you."
"I love you too."

Wait...I quickly hid my blushing face. He just laughed.

"You're tired, right? Go get some sleep."
"Alright, good night."

Suddenly, I felt light-headed and dizzy. He caught me before I landed on the floor.

"I might just as well take you to your room," he said.
"Sorry."
"I don't mind since it's you."

Before he even got to my room, I think I must've passed out from exhaustion. I didn't remember anything after that.

Liam's POV

That Sebastian owed me so much. I wanted their relationship to go well since it was for (Y/n) but I couldn't stop the pain in my heart.

"Hey, what are you doing up so late?" asked Finny.
"Nothing much. Just thinking."
"You jealous of Sebastian?" he asked with a smirk.
"*blushes in embarrassment* W-what makes you s-say that? I'm not jealous."
"You can't fool me. You're blushing and stuttering."

I looked away and avoided eye contact.

"Don't worry, you'll get over it. Do you want me to find someone else for you to love?"
"Eh, no. I don't need anyone else. I only love (Y/n)."
"Wow, such a tough love life."

I looked at the countless stars in the sky. But what I do wonder was how Sebastian managed to win (Y/n)'s heart. A demon like him...tch, the more I think about it the more upset I'll be.

I should try to leave my feelings in the past. After all, she only saw me as a brother.

"Let's go to bed. It's getting late," Finny exclaimed.

I yawned and nodded. Look after her well, Sebastian.