Chapter 20: Morgan's Ex Comes Back

{Ian Messer, 22, Morgan's ex boyfriend}

{Lillie Johnson,  7, Morgan's and Ian's daughter}

Kayla's POV

Morgan and Bryce are so in love with each other and They are having a baby boy together. I heard Morgan's text ringtone go off so I look at it and saw that it was her daughter Lillie texting her to come and get her while her dad was sleeping. I grabbed Morgan and said"We need to go get Lillie. Ian has been hurting her and we need to go save her." Morgan nodded and she had Bryce and Tayler come with us just in case Ian would try to do anything.  We headed out the door and got into my car and drive all the way out to Alabama to get Lillie back.

*back in Alabama*

Morgan's POV

We are back in Alabama to get my daughter back. We finally get to Ian's house and I text Lillie to get her stuff and climb out the window and that Bryce will catch her stuff and Tayler will catch her. She throws her stuff out the window and Bryce gets it and puts it in the car and when she starts to climb out the window I head Ian coming up the stairs so she quickly jumps out of the window and Tayler catches her and we got into the car but Ian came out and stopped us from moving and tried to get Lillie out of the car. Bryce wouldn't let that happen so he gets out of the car and starts punching Ian while I called the cops on Ian. When they finally showed up Bryce was done punching Ian. The cops grabbed Ian and ask what was going on. I said"My daughter texted me and told me that her dad was hurting her and the she wanted mt to come and rescue her so I brought my husband, my sister and her husband to come with me to get my daughter." the cops understood and we went back home to Austin as a big happy family.

Bryce's POV

On the way home I sat in the back with my girls. Morgan was sleeping on my shoulder and Lillie was sleeping on my lap. She woke up for a second and look up at me and said"Bryce are you married to my mommy." I looked down at her and said"Yes I am Lillie." She smile and said as she laid her head back down. "I love you daddy." I smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.

*Back in Austin*

Tayler's POV

I'm glad that Morgan got Lillie back from Ian now we need to get Bryce to adopted Lillie and get her last name changed just like we need to do for Makayla. Kayla told me that she wants a really big family so I thought I would take Kayla to the animal shelter so we can get 2 new puppies for her and the kids. 2 years has gone by since we lost Luna and Rufus. Luna had a heart condition and Rufus has kidney disease. They past away with in weeks of each other and Kayla really misses them and so does Justin. I grabbed Kayla by the hand and said"Let's get us some puppies." She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. "Really Tayler. You think that we're ready to get more puppies?" i nodded and Kayla grabbed Justin and Kathy and we went to the animal shelter to the puppy play area to pick out 2 new puppies for the whole family.

Awe Tayler is getting Kayla and the family puppies!!! And Morgan got her daughter back. Now we will just have to see what happens to Brendan and Ian in the next few chapters.