Chapter 2: The Big Surprise

*2 months later*

Kayla's POV

I haven't been feeling all that well. Maybe I ate something that went bad or I getting the flue. Tayler went to visit his family for a few hours so I went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. A few of them to make sure that it was positive or not. I bought a few other things while I was there. I got the car unloaded and took everything inside and got the puppies outside to go use the bathroom and run around a bit till i get done taking the pregnancy tests. 

*1 hour later*

I check on all of the tests that I took and they all said 'positive'. I had tears of joy in my eyes and I heard Justin walk in through the door. "Mommy! I'm home!" yelled Justin. I whipped the tears and met him in the kitchen. "How was you day at school honey." I asked him. "It was good. Mommy why are your eyes all puffy." I sat down next to him and said"You are going to be a big brother. Mommy is having a little brother or sister." His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "That's great news mommy are you going to tel daddy." I nodded and said"Once I finish how I am going to tell the rest of the family when they come over to hangout today that is when I going to announce the pregnancy." He nodded and went to his room to work on his home work." 

Tayler's POV

Bryce told me that Morgan wanted to wait for 2 months to move here to Austin and live with us. Bryce is following me back to the house so we can surprise Kayla. We reach the house and I go inside to talk to Kayla while Bryce and Morgan get ready to surprise Kayla. "Babe you here!" "In the kitchen!" I heard her reply. I walked into the kitchen and texted Bryce that they should come in now. "Hey babe how was you day." I said giving her a kiss on the top of her head. "It was good Justin is in his room doing his homework." She said."I have a surprise for you." "Hmm something smells good in here." said Morgan. Kayla turned around quick and ran to Morgan and Bryce and gave them a big hug. "What are you guys doing here!" she said. "Tayler told me how much you missed us so we decided to move here to Austin and live with you guys." said Bryce. 

Kayla loos at me and comes to me and give me a kiss on the cheek and mouths 'Thank you'. I heard Justin running down the stairs. "Uncle Bryce! Auntie Morgan!" he said very excitedly. He hugged them both and came to Kayla and puts his head on her belly and hugs her. "Go finish your homework ok bud." I said to him. "Ok daddy." He went back upstairs. Kayla, Bryce, Morgan and I unloaded both vehicles and got their room set up.

Awe Kayla is having a baby!!!!! Comment below on the you think the gender of the baby will be. Be sure to vote and comment your favorite part of the story so far. More chapters to come.