Chapter 16: Finding out the gender!!! (Morgan's baby)

*6 months later*

Morgan's POV

Today I am finding out what mine and Bryce's baby is. Kayla, Bryce, Tayler and I all went to the appointment together but Kayla is going to hear the baby's heartbeat today since she is only 2 months along. Bryce and I were called back to see the doctor. 

*half way through the appointment*

Bryce's POV

I can't wait to be a dad if the baby is a boy were going to name him Tobin Bryce Hall but if its a girl her name will be Erika Renee Hall. But I really hope that it will be a boy cause like Kayla always says we need more boys in the family. The doctor comes in can starts the ultrasound. The doctor had the picture up and said"Ready to find out what your having?" Morgan and I nodded and she said..........

 The doctor had the picture up and said"Ready to find out what your having?" Morgan and I nodded and she said

"Its a boy." Morgan and I we're both really happy to hear that we're having a boy. I told the doctor that we needed 45 copies for all of the family. The doctor did so and we went to the waiting room and saw that Kayla and Tayler were waiting for us. "So what is the gender of your baby?" I looked at Morgan and she nodded and said"We are having a boy!!!" Kayla and Tayler were so excited. "How did your guy's appointment go?' I asked. "Well there is something that we need to tell you guys." Morgan and I looked at them for a second and said"What do you have to tell us?" Kayla smiled and said"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!!!!!!!" Morgan and I are so excited for Kayla and Tayler. "After we get home we need to tell everyone that you and Morgan are having a boy Bryce." said Tayler. I nodded to agree with him.

Hey guys so looks like Kayla and Tayler are having twins!!!!! So another character my come and talk to you guys so be on the look out for that.