Chapter 19: Kayla's 3 months Doctors Appointment

{Carter Reynolds, 25, Kayla's ex boyfriend}

{Debby White, 22, Carter's girlfriend}

Kaedie's POV

Today I'm taking Kayla to her doctors appointment since Tayler has to stay home with all of the kids. Kayla's belly is starting to show. I can't wait to see those babies. The nurse called us back and we got settled into a room. The doctor comes in and does the ultrasound. Kayla is so nervous about having twins but I think that she will be just fine. The doctor told Kayla to listen to the heart beats before looking at the screen. Kayla started to tear up from the 2 beating hearts in her belly. "Ok Kayla you can look at the screen now. Kayla looked at the screen and she started to tear up.

Kayla and I we were just happy that they were healthy little babies

Kayla and I we were just happy that they were healthy little babies. Next up is Morgan having her baby boy. Lets hope that Morgan won't go into labor before next month cause now Morgan is 7 months pregnant and we still didn't have her baby shower.

Kayla's POV

I'm glad that the babies are happy and healthy Morgan called me and told me that another one of my ex's showed up with his new girlfriend and that he wanted to make amends with me. I haven't seen Carter Reynolds in about a year or 2. Kaedie and I head back to the house so I can see what Carter wants. 

*heading back to the house*

We finally get to the house and I see Carter and Debby. Tayler's ex girlfriend. The girl that broke his heart when we were best friends at the time. Hey Kayla." Carter said to me. "Hey Carter." I said. "Hey Kayla. So I hear that you are married now and that you have a family." I nodded my head and saw that Tayler was coming out of the house with Justin and Kathy. I kissed Tayler as soon as he got to me and took Kathy from him so he can pick up Justin. "Wow Justin you've gotten so big from the last time I saw you. Justin didn't saw a word to Carter. Then I see Debby come over. "Hi Kayla. Well well hi to you Tayler. You look really good." I gave her the death look. "Listen here missy you leave my husband alone. You got that or I'll for sure beat the living day light out of you with my own 2 hands." Tayler grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head. "Look Kayla I just wanted to come by to see how you were doing since we haven't talk since we broke up." I looked at Carter and said"Well I'm glad you did Carter but next time before you come over hit me up on twitter or insta. You know that I still have you on both of those." Carter smiled and said"Oh ya I thought that you blocked me." I shook my head and gave him a hug. Tayler took the kids and went inside. "Well I have to get started on dinner Carter. I'll send you my number on insta later." He nodded and him and Debby took off.

Woah it was a good thing that Tayler was there to kept her calm. What will happen next. Find out in the next chapter.

I'm Here For You, Always {Sequal} {a Tayler Holder fanfic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara