Chapter One

I snuggled up closer to him. I loved being this close to him. His room surrounded us with a comfortable silence. He stroked my arm up and down, and he held me with his other arm that was attached to my waist. Laying on his left side, I could feel every time his phone vibrated, which happen to be every five minutes.

"Babe, do you want to get that?" I asked, sitting up and resting myself on my arm. "I think your other girlfriend may be getting a LITTLE pissed off." I laughed. He smiled

"Well, you're my favorite one. Now lay back down here." He opened his arms and I lied back down. As soon as I lied my head on his chest, it vibrated again. We both huffed and sat up. He pulled his phone out and Kevin's face was flashing on the screen.

"Oh this should be fun." I said.

"This should only take a second. What?" he said, his tone annoyed. Kevin was talking about the full moon tonight and that "Carl" wants him here before dusk.

"Hmm?" I looked at Cameron. He just shook his head.

"I know when I'm suppose to be there, ass." Cameron said. Kevin was going on about something and Cameron was getting more annoyed. I coudn't help myself.

"Cameron, get off the phone." I said in the most whiney voice I could. He smiled and pushed my arm slightly. I couldn't stop myself. I pushed myself close to him and kissed his neck.

"Cameron, what the hell is wrong with you?" I heard Kevin yell.

"Don't be jealous Kevin, everyone knows he loves me more." I said. Cameron hung up and kissed my cheek.

"I have to go, babe." he said. It was getting late and I needed to get back home. We stood up and I headed towards his door. When I grabbed the doorknob, I noticed it wouldn't turn.

"Why is the door locked?" I said. He smiled at me. I recognized that look. "Cam, I said no." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand. No one can hear us up here and," he walked over to me and rubbed my arm. "I love you baby." I moved my arm away.

"I told you I don't want to." he rolled his eyes.

"I want you though." I unlocked the door and walked to my car with him close behind me. I turned around and faced him. There was a look in his eyes that tied my intestines in knots. He wasn't very happy with me and I could tell.

"Have fun with Kevin." I said, trying to lighten the mood. Cam just rolled his eyes at me.

"You do me a favor and don't give someone else what belongs to me." Cameron said, smiling as he hooked an arm around my waist. I giggled at him as I felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. Cameron sighed. "Imma kill him, I swear."

"Try not to go to jail." He winked at me. I turned on my car and I drove towards my house. The drive home wasn't very long one and I have drove it more times that I can count. I had my music up and my stomach was lost of the butterflies that I usually had. Instead I had this dread feeling. I hated him being mad at me. Tears forced their way out of my eyes and made my vision blurry. I took a breath and tried to stop crying. Something jumped out in front of my car. Normally, I wouldn't have reacted like I did but I slammed on my brakes. I tried to catch my breath as I checked to see if I had hit whatever had jumped in front of me. It was a wolf. They weren't that common around here but we still did see them around, but this one was huge. It was larger than most wolves, which were never taller than my front bumper. I could see this one's entire body just above the legs. Its dark brown fur and it's yellow eyes were illuminated by the full moon that hung in the sky. It stared at me and I froze.

It seemed to look me up and down before diving across the road. As quick as it was there, it was gone. I let out a breath and pushed on the gas. The rest of the drive home, my mind remained on that wolf and those eyes. They seemed so familiar... it worried me...

This story is going to be under a complete rewrite. There are too many plot holes and I want to fix them. 3/31/2019