20-killing him.prt.2

Recap:
"So this is -" carter says but gets off

End of Recap
Chapter 20-killing him.prt.2

Carter POV:
"So this is over"i say but got cut off by Zerica Entering the room looking like she is trying to stay clam.

Zerica POV:
Clam !clam! Clam Zerica !clam, i am currently outside of the room where they say my fiancé and ex boyfriend is in ,trying to say clam before going in the room ,i finally find the courage and walk in there .
"So this is -"carter says but stop because of me entering the room.

"Hey guys"i said cheerful ,trying not to show i am afraid, who would in my case .my ex wants to kill me and Carter, CARTER WANTS TO KILL MY EX AND I don't even know what....

"Hey baby"said carter walking over to me and kiss my forehead .i blush at the word "baby" ,still getting use to it!

"Ew get a room"said Dylan ,i glare at him and walk over to the empty sit since my feet were killing me!and Carter too following me saying "You better shut the fuck up or i will shut you up!"he growl.

"Now my turn ....Why?"i ask/said
"Why what?"he ask "don't fucking act dumb with me !"i growl.

"Whatever babe" he says i hear carter growl and trying his best not to fight him.
I was about to say something when the door burst open and a girl about my age came saying "Dylan baby ,you alright?" And him saying "yes baby"he looks over to me and smirk .what's up with him? And i guess that's his babe .
I clear my throat before saying "as i was going to say...you Better talk now or you will go to court with charges of: rape,murder ,stealing ,kidnap ,attempt murder etc "i said looking at him. Yes ask how can he have do much at that age? I honestly don't know!
"Whats she talking about and who is she?" The girl ask/said,"this Rebecca is My EX Zerica Jade Jenner! He said ."as in the famous Zerica Jenner?"she ask.
As i smirk ,"and who that's?"he ask.
"My boyfriend "i told her.

"Now do you agree?,to go to court"ask Carter ,Dylan nods his head *yes*.

Next day ~~~~
I woke up to arms around my...it was carter ...i slowly got out and head to the bathroom to pee

A/n- not the aw or drama ending ..i know here you go guys ♥♥