11- talking business

"Don't butt in if it isn't about you ..if it was just be like Kylie Jenner ..sassy- MadHead_shae1

Chapter 11-talking business .

Zerica POV.
I put on my outfit which is  :a while and pink long shelf tank top, white jeans with my combat boots.

I head to my car driving to my parents house which is an 1 hour drive..
Carter had to leave early after i make breakfast for us,so i am going to talk to my parents about me having a business .

"So what do you want?"ask dad.
"A store.."i said trailing off
"What kind?"ask mom getting excited.

"Sorry more like a hotel"i said rubbing my hands.

"Construction, already done ?"ask dad.
"Construction ..i want to have my personal touch "i  said.
"Lets go when will look at some"dad said.
"Thank you thank you thank you ..can we bring the twins ?"i ask/said.

My mom nod her in yes.

First place

We meet up with a realtor agent .
"So this place is under construction still but levels one and two are done you just need to add more ,its sits on a 15 acre and the asking price is 1.4 $$ million dollars."Tim said.

"K "i said
My wish list is .
15 or more acre.
No building behind it or near it.
Below 2.1 million .

That's all i think.

"The first floor is quite small "mom complain .

"It is and is was think that it would have a grand entrance and reception section and those but you said it is construction.."i said.

We took the elevator to the second floor .

"I don't like that building try to find some thing bigger and nothing next to it behind it and near beach"i said.

Second place:
"This is not yet build,it sits on 17 acre,five minutes to the beach and asking price is 1.25$$ million dollars." Tim said.

End of tour .

We head home and i got to my bedroom Carter isn't her yet  so i slept not bother to change.

"Hey baby"said carter coming on the bed "how was looking for a space going ?"he added
"Good i actually slept on it"i said.

Next day.
So today i meet with Tim to chose which place.

I Change into a peach short romper with a white flats hair in a messy bun and peach lipstick and head out in carters Black Audi .

"So which place you chose?"ask Tim.
I look at Carter then to Tim.
If your wondering about carter and i we are good we Haven't got to know more about each other since we have school Monday ...Tomorrow we said were going out.

"I chose....

Cliff hanger ..AH ..
So which one will she chose Place 1 Or place 2.

Find out soon!!.