19-Killing him .prt.1

Chapter 19-killing him
3 weeks later~~

Zerica POV
It has been a week or so since i
Got out of the hospital and 2 weeks since carter came back searching for Dylan with the cops .

My hotel is soon finish ,right now its on hold because of whats going on ,Brady have been good he actually left,AND him and Marianna ARE TOGETHER!!

And currently i am with carter eating breakfast and talking about when are we gonna adopt a kid ,me telling him when this clears up or when we are 19 ?don't even know.

"Earth to Zerica !,i gotta go babe"he said getting up and kiss my forehead ,i smile and got up to do the dishes and head out to the hotel for designs .

"I'm thinking we do Gold Paint on the outside"Selena said who said she coming ,"Nah we do Bright Blue "i said to Maggie a assistant of mine "and see if the water is in the pool and cover up"i said walking in the hotel going up to the tenth floor ..

You see it goes like this ,the first very floor is where you book in/out while the next first floor is a rooms etc .all the way to the 17 floor and outside at the back restaurants ,bars,tennis court, gym,spa,pool, BEACH .

Next day~~
Carter POV
I was in my office doing work when Tony came and said
"We got him" my blood basically boils i told him to tell Jenna my Secretary to clear everything give me the location .

Now i 'm in my car trying to keep my clam when Zerica called

Phone call
Zerica:"is it true?"

Carter:"yes,where are you?"

Zerica :"on my way to the station ,Where are u?"

Carter:"On my way there cup cake gtg "

End of call
When i reach there i walk straight pass the lady at the front desk and to which room Tony gave me!
I walk in the room and it goes silent ,i smirk at that before saying"Thank you sirs ,out now "i said walking over to the table and sat down on the chair.
"But sir -"says one of them before i cut it saying "OUT!"

"So bud what's your name?"i ask
He didn't say nothing ,i ask again,"name?" No answer ,i chuckled
Before saying "you better speak before i kill you in one SECOND!"
"Dylan Woodward"he said ,"so your the one who did that to me and my love?"i ask.
"She is NOT YOUR LOVE!"he scream while i was shock ,i mean no one screams at me NO ONE!
I got up and walk over to him and choke him saying"don't ever fucking yelled at my son of a bitch"low and dangerous!
"Now did you?"i ask letting go off him
"Yes"he said "why?"i ask walking around the room ....."don't you remember me?"he ask ,i shook my head *no*
"I was fighting you ,remember now?"he ask smirking ,it click!
"Yes ,so this is over -"i say

~~~
To be continued ~~
A/n- how is the story ??