He just scoffed and said: "Louis! Bring in the three handsome hostages."

A shorter lad walked in front of him and threw three guys onto the ground.

Louis then stepped back and nodded for the tall guy to continue.

Our whole group looked stunned to see who the "handsome hostages" were.

"Liam Payne, Lucky Blue, and our most handsome Zayn Malik." The tall guy said pointing at the unconscious guys on the ground.

Wow, they were handsome.

Especially that raven haired lad.

"What?! What do you want to do?! Trade me?" Madison yelled in anger.

"Yes we do beautiful,  and much better. If we get to keep you, your men can keep these three handsome lads." He said calmly.

"In your dreams! My crew wouldn't betray me!" Madison laughed and looked at us.

We all stayed quiet and looked at each other.

We nodded at his deal and spoke up: "Actually, excuse our poor Madison for being such a rude girl. She does deserve to be punished. We would like to keep these three hostages." I spoke up.

"Great." The taller bloke said calmly and walked up to Madison and pulled her arm roughly.

"W-what?! Harry! Let me fucking go!" Madison yelled and jerked.

Our crew members cheered as we walked up to the unconscious boys.

"Take her away." Mumbled the tall guy. They then grabbed Madison and hit her with a gun making her fall. They pulled her ragdoll body and threw her inside a car.

"Now." He cleared his throat. "I'm Anwar Hadid and if you guys threaten to kill our group we will not hesitate to find you and kill all of you. Except for these lads." He smirked at the unconscious bodies.

"Oh look! Ones waking up." Louis joined in and pointed at the raven haired lad.

He fluttered his eyes a bit then sat up and rubbed his head. He looked like a princess waking up on a sunny morning.

"Where the fuck am I?!" He said out loud and stood up.

Some guys quickly went up to him and tugged his arms to restrain him from escaping.

"Who are you people?! And the hell are you wearing?" Zayn said as he looked at our group with frightened eyes.

"Oh Zayn Zayn Zayn." Anwar laughed.

Zayn raised and eyebrow. "Let go of me!" He tried to get out of the stronger guys grip.

"You had just been traded to this lovely yet ugly group." He pointed at us.

Zayn looked at his unconscious friends lying their helplessly.

"What did you do to my friends?" He asked.

"The same thing to you, you guys looked like pretty little angels sleeping next to each other." He laughed.

I got annoyed from Anwar talking pretty to my boy so I spoke up: "Enough!" I took off my mask.

"Oh someone finally decided to take off their mask and reveal their true identity." Anwar chuckled.

I scoffed and pushed the guys that were restraining Zayn and held him myself.

Zayn stared at me with lost eyes.

"Steven, Kevin, hold Liam and Lucky as your hostages." I ordered them.