Chapter 4

Lord Elrond

(Elladan Pov)

We made it to Rivendell in record time. I quickly dismounted and made my way towards my ada's study. My twin brother Elohir right on my heals. I could feel the child tremble in my arms whether it be from the chilly afternoon air or blood loss I wasn't sure.

"Come brother we must hurry." I could hear my voice waver, all I wanted to do was scream and yell. In our haste we bumped into several servents who were wondering the halls. I noticed my younger brother Estel, but I could not stop in greeting. Once I made it to my ada's study I slammed the doors open and quickly rushed towards him.

Sudden to see his two twin sons enter his study Lord Eldron quickly strode over to where his sons were standing. "What Happened." He knew they had gone out to the borders with some other warriors when they had heard about an orc sighting. Something must have gone terribly wrong.

On closer inspection Lord Elrond could see blood soaking the shirt of Elladan and became worried. "Ada we found this child out near the planes, we think he might have been attacked by the orcs. Lord Elrond swiftly looked the child over and saw where the blood was coming from. "Quickly to the halls of healing."

Ada took the child from me as we made our way to the healers hall. Ada helped me remove the cloak from around him as well as his shirt. It seemed to be way to large on him. When the shirt was finally removed I started crying, the child had deep cuts all over his body some looked old like they were inflicted over many years.

Then there was a deep lacerations along his torso and arm, that must have been where the ocrs got him. While examining him further ada moved aside some of his hair to get a better look at the boy's neck and head. I felt my knees buckle.

This child was an elfling, that couldn't be possible. I leaned against the bedpost for support. Ada seemed to noticed my predicament and came over to me. "Elladan, what is wrong, are you hurt?" I just shook my head I couldn't say anything for fear that if I opened my mouth I would start crying.

"Ada" was all I said as I pointed to the child's ears. Ada followed my gaze and let out a gasp. Quicker than ever he started grabbing gauzes, applying them gently yet swiftly. Wanting to clean the wounds fast, but not cause the child anymore pain.

After about an hour of cleaning and bandaging the child's wounds we discovered that the boy had two broken ribs, a concussion, two deep cuts on his stomach and arm.

He also had an infection, which had started a fever.

He had severe scarring covering most of his back. As well as many bruises throughout his entire body. Once we were done we put new clothes on him and left him with one of the healers so that he could rest.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Lord Elrond made his way back to his study and sat heavily on the chair behind his desk. The news that the child was an elfling made the situation much more complicated.

There hadn't been an elf born since his daughter Arwen. If the elves had known about another elven birth then there would have been celebrating throughout the land, since the time of conception.

Lord Elrond quickly wrote and sent out letters, telling of the child they had found.

My story is based on the writings of J. K. Rowling and J. R. R. Tolkien.